Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should Arrow do a Blu-ray SteelBook for Demons 1 and 2 double pack?
Yes 87 79.09%
No 23 20.91%
Voters: 110. This poll is closed

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th March 2012, 10:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
At the end of the day, if you're unhappy with the steelbook release then vote with your wallet and don't buy it. Simples. Far easier than whining and complaining about Arrow's silence being "fishy" as if there's some sort of conspiracy underfoot.

I swear to god, Arrow could give away free blowjobs with each purchase and there'd be the same handful of people logging into their Cult Labs account for the first time in months with the sole purpose of playing the role of the disgruntled customer.
Hey, offer a free blowjob and there will be no complaint from me
Old 18th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm not. I couldn't care less if the comic is included or not. Arrow said the comic doesn't fit and that should be a good enough answer for people.
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 18th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

And yeah, the Day of the Dead comic doesn't fit in a slipcase to it seems incredibly likely the Demons one won't either. Simple as that. All this talk of getting another slipcase with the steelbook version is nothing short of ungrateful to be honest.

I want the steelbook but also the comic and won't double dip so I have made my choice and am going for the slipcase option. Not hard really.
loki666 and Prince_Vajda like this.
Old 18th March 2012, 10:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I'm not. I couldn't care less if the comic is included or not. Arrow said the comic doesn't fit and that should be a good enough answer for people.
Yea YOU could care less. The release isn't just for you though. The comic was meant to be a big selling point for these films when it was announced. If it doesn't fit or Arrow doesn't want to make it fit then do what another member mentioned and provide a card with a code that will allow you to download the comic.

There's plenty of ways to include the comic one way or the other. We shouldn't have to miss out.
Old 18th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

And if you want the comic that badly, buy the other releases instead of the steelbook. Perhaps you should send a list of your DEMANDS to Arrow, because that's what it sounds like, demands. Like I said, be easier if Arrow just scrap the whole idea of a steelbook. Nothing they do will ever be good enough for some people.
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 18th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Yea YOU could care less. The release isn't just for you though. The comic was meant to be a big selling point for these films when it was announced. If it doesn't fit or Arrow doesn't want to make it fit then do what another member mentioned and provide a card with a code that will allow you to download the comic.

There's plenty of ways to include the comic one way or the other. We shouldn't have to miss out.
it was a big selling point before the Steelbook got announced, Arrow have done wonders with their releases so far and if it wasn't for them i would never have seen some of those films. Im surprised this has caused so many problems, here, i can understand where Stephen is coming from, Arrow have said it won't happen so it should be left at that. As long as the film looks good then im happy.
Old 18th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Cult Addict

I now remember why I hardly ever visit the Arrow threads at CL.
Old 18th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I now remember why I hardly ever visit the Arrow threads at CL.
I do apologise. I just feel that Arrow have said something won't be included and that should be the end of it. If I've discouraged you from posting, it wasn't my intention.
Old 18th March 2012, 11:10 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I do apologise. I just feel that Arrow have said something won't be included and that should be the end of it. If I've discouraged you from posting, it wasn't my intention.
No need to apologise Stephen, I totally understand where you are coming from, as to other people here...
Old 18th March 2012, 11:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
And if you want the comic that badly, buy the other releases instead of the steelbook. Perhaps you should send a list of your DEMANDS to Arrow, because that's what it sounds like, demands. Like I said, be easier if Arrow just scrap the whole idea of a steelbook. Nothing they do will ever be good enough for some people.
Why can't both be available? The download route would be cost effective for them if that's what they're worried about.

And no one here is making demands. Arrow came on and said that posters and comic would not be included due to space constraints. It was then found by a member here that comic (depending on size) would fit along with posters, which there was no space issue for. Since suggesting this idea we haven't heard from Arrow and hence have been a little agitated seeing as they used to always come back and give us an answer on way or another.

If they came out and said that stuff wasn't going to be included because they didn't want to spend the extra money then that's their decision and there's not a lot I or any other member can do about it. This has been going on because the reason they have given for not including posters and comic has been proven wrong and/or can be worked around.

We are entitled to want to hear back from Arrow and in the past they have changed and added things to releases to give the fans what they want. We simply want to hear from them now.

Like this? Share it using the links below!