Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

View Poll Results: Should Arrow do a Blu-ray SteelBook for Demons 1 and 2 double pack?
Yes 87 79.09%
No 23 20.91%
Voters: 110. This poll is closed

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2012, 02:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Thanks for the pics mate. I think springjack may have assumed that the blu steelbook would be dvd size. That could explain why it fit for him.
He never used a comic, he used some PS3 booklets that are a different size.
Old 20th March 2012, 02:46 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
He never used a comic, he used some PS3 booklets that are a different size.

Just gone back over the thread and yeah, it wasn't a comic as such he was using was it? This whole thing was a real 'apples and oranges' argument really. "My interpretation of what the comic will be fits in the steelbook so what's up Arrow? WHY ARE YOU CHEATING US WITH YOUR AREADY-PRINTED COMIC SIZE?"

I mean, obviously, the comic might not be the same in dimension at the DotD one, but it's incredibly likely it will be
Old 20th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Buying the steelbook? Want the comic too? PM a mod with evidence of your purchase, and get a link to a PDF version.

That's my thoughts on how it should be solved at least.
Old 20th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

All I say it's that you are using as an example a comic that didn't even came inside that blu-ray case but instead inside the slipcase. That's different.

I'm kind of tired of all this as I just wanted to demonstrate some ideas to best serve everyone's interests, but instead I take that some of my posts were taken too serious.

Just enjoy this release in whatever form it suits you.
Zombie Dude likes this.
Old 20th March 2012, 03:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
All I say it's that you are using as an example a comic that didn't even came inside that blu-ray case but instead inside the slipcase. That's different.
But there's never been a comic that HAS fit inside the case, so surely it'd be safe to assume that the Demons one will probably be inside the slipcase too?
Old 20th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
But there's never been a comic that HAS fit inside the case, so surely it'd be safe to assume that the Demons one will probably be inside the slipcase too?
He's saying that assuming it wasn't printed that it was possible to male it fit thickness wise.
Old 20th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Maybe not in Arrow´s releases... but as we are talking Arrow I guess this book will follow the same path as previous releases.

Still, I´m of the opinion that there´s space for the posters, but then again, I´m through with this.

Like I said, I just wanted to demonstrate some ideas to best serve everyone's interests, but instead I take that some of my posts were taken too serious.

I just visit this forum to have a relaxed time after my work, nothing more.

Just enjoy this release in whatever form it suits you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
He's saying that assuming it wasn't printed that it was possible to male it fit thickness wise.
Zombie Dude likes this.
Old 22nd March 2012, 09:25 PM
Active Cultist

Do we know how many are going to be made?
Old 25th March 2012, 11:01 PM
Cult Rookie

I ordered the steelbook,but cancelled it as decided i wanted the individual versions to match all my other Arrow Blu Rays,but still tempted to go back and re-order the steelbook to,as i know once they have gone they are gonna go for loads on Ebay..not that i would want to sell it! ...
Old 26th March 2012, 01:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
I've had my seperate DVD/BR releases of Demons and it's sequel pre-ordered since day one but i'm still having the HD steelbook edition purely for any potential collectable value.

Like this? Share it using the links below!