Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Would you buy a Demons 1 and 2 Blu-ray Steelbook Double Pack? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8108-would-you-buy-demons-1-2-blu-ray-steelbook-double-pack.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 1st March 2012 05:40 PM

Would you buy a Demons 1 and 2 Blu-ray Steelbook Double Pack?

Arrow would like to know if people think they should do a Demons 1 and 2 Blu-ray Steelbook double pack!

Due to space constraints this would not include the comic or posters, only the standard booklet.

Give your answer on the poll and any comments are welcome in the thread!

Poll will close at 6:30pm on Sunday 4 March 2012.

Rik 1st March 2012 05:44 PM

Hell Yeah!!! Anyone who votes NO should be banished from here...for good!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st March 2012 05:50 PM

Always up for a steelbook,but it would depend on the artwork used......are the seperate BD releases still going ahead?

Nordicdusk 1st March 2012 05:55 PM

Hell yes i would my love of Demons knows no bounds i would buy the other versions also with the comic just cause i love both films so much.

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 1st March 2012 05:58 PM

Absolutely yes. I was happy to hear about the King of NY Steelbook, but the thought of this pleases me infinitely more. I'm fine with the lack of poster, I don't display them myself. The comic would have been nice, but weighing the two options, I'll still go Steel.

Sarah@Cult Labs 1st March 2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 221150)
Always up for a steelbook,but it would depend on the artwork used......are the seperate BD releases still going ahead?

As far as I know they are, Reaps. I think this might just be in addition to those if it were to go ahead.

James Morton 1st March 2012 06:29 PM

with all the extras and a very good bd of 2 excellent 80's horrors
I would def buy the steelbook of both together

wongfeihung62 1st March 2012 07:11 PM

I would say No. I have never been a fan of Demons 2, I love Demons, but to me pt 2 is just a sort of re-hash of the first, with just a different location using a few of the original actors.
Never been a huge fan of steelbooks either.

BAKA 1st March 2012 07:20 PM

I like Steelbooks, but I don't believe in sacrificing content for style. I could live without the poster(s). But I'd rather have both parts of the Comic and both booklets (am I right in understanding when they say 'only the standard booklet' they mean just the booklet for Demons and not Demons 2?).

As much as it's just not for me, I think it makes great business sense to offer a package of both films together. It manages to have a cross appeal to two different types of buyer, those Steelbook obsessives and those who are just interested in the films themselves.

Sargento 1st March 2012 07:27 PM

If the price is right ... hell yeah! Oh and it should be exclusive to CL members ONLY!!!

Now there's something :tongue1: