Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th April 2012, 07:13 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
Put them in the album but then you can also start up your own collection picture thread in the 'Members Collection' ..... Members Collections - Cult Labs

Looking forward to seeing your Steelbook collection, I'm so envious you wouldn't believe
well its taken me a few hours and ive totally done my back in as i moved these all out to take pics and then put them back again but ive made an album.

now as for the members collection thread can i use the pics ive uploaded here, or would i have to upload to an external site i.e. imageshack
Old 21st April 2012, 02:47 PM
Cult Rookie

nobody can help me? i guess i will just have to upload them to an external site then. ill do it later though, just got my psvita from gamestation for a bunch of old games.
Old 21st April 2012, 03:00 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Underneath the 'reply' window you'll see a load of options - click on 'manage attachments' and simply upload the pics from your hard drive. Then when you post the pics will be added automatically to your post.
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 24th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Cultist in Training

i will admit i love steel books i love the feel of them but nothing beats the smell of a brand new Blu ray a amaray case smell just after it comes out of the cellophane just makes me feel so good lol as creepy as that sounds its a amazing smell
Old 25th April 2012, 09:44 AM
Ex-Member

No chance. Steelbooks aint that great. I bought the wolfman steelbook and it was cracked inside. took it back and went through 4 copies before I got a unbroke one.
unlimited editions all the way. Bay of blood BD and dvd. Then I can watch it in my livingroom, or in bed, or at a mates.
Criterion7 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!