Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th August 2013, 04:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Problems with an order from arrowfilms.co.uk

Excuse me if this is not the right place to post but I really need advice/help. A couple of weeks ago I ordered some BDs from Arrow store. To this day my order has not arrived. I've been in contact with Laura and Nicole. All this time I only hear "We are sorry to hear your order has not arrived, please wait a little longer etc". As those movies were for my film project I ordered them again from another place and had them shipped via Express Priority Mail paying a lot more than the standard shipping. Luckily I got them in time. Now the problem is with Arrow. Last week they told me to wait a little longer which I did. I told them I'd already ordered from another place and asked them if I could return the package when it arrived. I was told I could send it back. My other orders from Amazon Zavvi have arrived (placed them after the Arrow one). Today I got this answer from Laura:

"Once an order has been sent this it is out of our hands, unless it is by a tracked delivery which we do not normally use."

"I believe you have already been given instructions on sending your order back for a refund".

Has anyone ever had a similar experience? This is getting ridiculous. What should I do? Ask my bank for a chargeback? Any help/advice will be greatly apprecuated.
Old 6th August 2013, 10:59 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

It happened to me once last xmas but they were nothing but helpful and i got everything in the end. I have not had any problems with Arrow since everything arrives within 4 day to Ireland. Ill admit at the time i was raging but its hard to keep feeling like that when their customer service was in contact with me all the time until my order arrived.
Old 7th August 2013, 06:35 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
It happened to me once last xmas but they were nothing but helpful and i got everything in the end. I have not had any problems with Arrow since everything arrives within 4 day to Ireland. Ill admit at the time i was raging but its hard to keep feeling like that when their customer service was in contact with me all the time until my order arrived.
Thanks for the info. Next week it'll be a month since my order was shipped.
Old 7th August 2013, 08:48 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Royal Mail won't allow claims before 15 working days have passed (from when the item was supposed to be delivered), so it sounds like you are approaching that.

Claims have to made within 3 months, so make sure the 15 working days have passed, I suggest giving it a couple of days on top to be sure, and then get back to Arrow with that info. As they then should then refund you and be able to claim with Royal Mail themselves.
Old 7th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
Thanks for the info. Next week it'll be a month since my order was shipped.
Mine was six weeks but they sent a replacement order.
Old 7th August 2013, 04:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Thanks for replying guys. I'll wait a couple of more days and will contact them again.
Old 9th August 2013, 10:52 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Well, this is getting more and more absurd. Got a word from Arrow:

"I’m afraid there’s nothing more we can do this end but just wait until it arrives. The despatching confirmed that it was sent on 12th July. Please let us know as soon as you receive it."

So, what should I do? Contact Worldpay for a refund or just go to my bank asking for a chargeback?
Old 9th August 2013, 09:31 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
Well, this is getting more and more absurd. Got a word from Arrow:

"I’m afraid there’s nothing more we can do this end but just wait until it arrives. The despatching confirmed that it was sent on 12th July. Please let us know as soon as you receive it."

So, what should I do? Contact Worldpay for a refund or just go to my bank asking for a chargeback?
First thing i would do is contact your local sorting office even ask for a tracking number from Arrow and then you maybe able to get to the bottom of it that way.

Like this? Share it using the links below!