Old 26th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Seriously though,did you buy it?

I also bought DEMONS 1&2 and KING OF NEW YORK reversibles over the steelbooks as well.
You do know Steelbooks rule, right?!
Old 26th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Only when the artwork is amazing Nos.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 1st October 2012, 10:40 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
You´re taking the whole post the wrong way... and the natural excuse, when someone misunderstands a post, is that "we like to moan", bla, bla bla...

Be aware that when a company enlist some of their products as "unlimited", that constant "term", when applied, must be registered as a "name", or else it can legally consist as a term of availability of said product. I know justice is blindfolded because one thing is different from another. Sure, no one in their right mind thinks that the availability of said product is gonna be forever, because, nothing last forever, but like I said, justice is blinded by situations.

When I used the term "backfire", was to describe that if some other company were to practice some foul play on Arrow, they have the means if said "term" is not registered.

I don´t know what I´m talking but my brother is a lawyer, and when I showed him some of the Arrow stuff, he started talking about that. But sure, that has many factors to it.

So please, bare in mind that in every Arrow fans, even the most critical, they love the company, and the "moan about every little thing" is misplaced in several ocasions.

Arrow have sent us a reply regarding the 'limited' and 'unlimited' titles given to these releases. You're obviously reading too much into all of this.

"It doesn’t say Limited or Unlimited on any of the packaging, it was just a way to try and communicate to our fans that one packaging style was limited and would come to an end and another would replace it.

As members know packaging changes all the time and for most products it is not a noticeable change, sometimes it’s completely imperceptible, but when packaging is changed a new release must be made due to packing guidelines and parameters in the factory. Since we know our packaging is important to many of our customers we thought it pertinent to keep them updated. In order to best communicate this as many call the windowed slipboxes many different things (slipbox, o card, box, white case, window box etc.) we thought a universal term would be needed. It seems this might have just ended up being confusing and misleading and for this we apologise. We are gradually shifting to the new style which we have established with Class of Nuke em High, King of New York and so on."
Rik likes this.
Old 11th October 2012, 08:42 PM
Cult Master

Lady Snowblood | Blu-Ray Review | Film @ The Digital Fix

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 12th October 2012, 10:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Arrow have sent us a reply regarding the 'limited' and 'unlimited' titles given to these releases. You're obviously reading too much into all of this.
Don´t know why you say I was reading too much into all of this.

I said in my previous post that I didn´t know what I was talking about and that it was my brother, who is a lawyer, that started the conversation.

As an Arrow fan I just transcribe what he told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
"It doesn’t say Limited or Unlimited on any of the packaging, it was just a way to try and communicate to our fans that one packaging style was limited and would come to an end and another would replace it.
And can you tell me when did I said that any of the packaging says Limited or Unlimited???

I wrote that "... I showed him some of the Arrow stuff...".
That doesn´t mean only physical stuff, in this case I was browsing through the web.

As an example, even if not advertised on a packaging, and if used only as a way of trying to communicate to an audience, if an official word is released by someone affiliated to any company, that is considered legit and official.

I know, it may sound stupid and pathetic but I don´t make laws that apply to entertainment stuff.
Old 20th October 2012, 08:42 AM
Cult Rookie

thank yuo

Like this? Share it using the links below!