Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree22Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2012, 11:51 AM
Ex-member

Question A Polite Request To The Arrow Head Honcho's

I know I'm only a newbie around here, but as it seems the DEMONS Steelbook is very popular, yet it doesn't include the two Demons 3 comics, nor the posters, is there any chance whatsoever, that Steelbook owners can purchase these direct from you, in some way or other? Please?

I know that you are all very busy, and I know you've had a lot of hassle from some people about these items not being included, but seeing as there is an obvious demand for these items, I'd really like (as I'm sure many others would) to get these from you.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum for them, or alternatively, as I've mentioned in another post, they could be offered for sale, with the proceeds going to an Arrow-nominated Charity.

So, please, Arrow, is there any chance something could be worked-out here, for us DEMONS fans, please?
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:00 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Not again. If you want the Demons comics, buy the individual limited releases. If you don't want them, buy the steelbook. Or buy both the steelbook and the limited editions, if you've got enough cash.

I'm really sick and tired of hearing the same "requests" over and over again.

Greetings!
tollickd, tuchulcha and Nagaman like this.
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:16 PM
Active Cultist

I have to agree with Prince_Vajda if people want the comic you will have to get the limited editions like the rest of us!
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:23 PM
Ex-member

Official Announcement

Wow! What a lovely, kind and welcoming response!

Just because you aren't interested in this topic of conversation, doesn't mean you need to dump on those of us who are simply asking for something that we would like to see happen. It was only a polite request.

Remind me to dump on you, next time you start a thread that I feel is worthless!
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:34 PM
Active Cultist

Sorry!!!
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:35 PM
Cultist in Training

i have bought all 3 versions so i totally agree withe them mate if you want the comics buy the indivual versions like i have and the steelbook its not that much money plus there classic films i wish people would get over this whole can we buy them separately i own every release up to date and i don't regret a single purchase other then blood feast 2 lol
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:38 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBalongi View Post
i have bought all 3 versions so i totally agree withe them mate if you want the comics buy the indivual versions like i have and the steelbook its not that much money plus there classic films i wish people would get over this whole can we buy them separately i own every release up to date and i don't regret a single purchase other then blood feast 2 lol
And that in my eyes it is one of the last major releases arrow is doing with Slipcases! besides HBTC.
Old 2nd May 2012, 01:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
Not again. If you want the Demons comics, buy the individual limited releases. If you don't want them, buy the steelbook. Or buy both the steelbook and the limited editions, if you've got enough cash.

I'm really sick and tired of hearing the same "requests" over and over again.

Greetings!
He just posted a question, in a quite polite way too, I don't see any reason for complaining that harsh. People who are interested in the Arrow products and their community surely won´t be attracted if treated like that.
Daemonia, Sam, Pete and 6 others like this.
Old 2nd May 2012, 03:35 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I'll probably be getting the steelbook, so I won't be able to help out, I'm afraid. I really hope Arrow make the comics available as a separate item for sale, even the comic creator has said he'd like as many people as possible to experience it - doesn't any writer/artist?

But also, on the other hand, I also appreciate Arrow's position on wanting to shift as many units as possible and by offering different options ensure that many people will buy both steelbook and standard editions thus reaping higher profits.
Old 2nd May 2012, 04:13 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane View Post
He just posted a question, in a quite polite way too, I don't see any reason for complaining that harsh. People who are interested in the Arrow products and their community surely won´t be attracted if treated like that.
Come on, this isn't kindergarten here. 99% of this forum's members are adults, and I really don't think that my reaction was too harsh. I just got the strange impression that quite a few people here think that buying a couple of Arrow discs and calling themselves Arrow "fans" gives them the right to 'request' this or that. Guys, you aren't shareholders of this company.

Arrow have decided that the individual releases of Demons and Demons 2 come with the comics, and that the steelbook release comes without them. We may not like that decision, but we should nevertheless accept it.

Greetings!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!