Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Anyone Else Want To See Arrow Release Stage Fright?. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8715-anyone-else-want-see-arrow-release-stage-fright.html)

Pete 15th May 2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 242275)
The BU release is nice and all, but the 1.85/1.78:1 rendering is a bit too tight, I think.

I tend to watch my Vipco disk zoomed in to 1.55:1 (no idea why my telly offers this ratio! :lol:) instead!

Myself I thought the AB/BU edition looked ok, it was just the last shot which seemed a bit too tight.

The Vipco edition is ok isn't it? Quite surprised at how good it looked.

The EC dvd offers both full frame and a 1.66:1 version but it's a fake matte imposed over the open matter version.

Nagaman 15th May 2012 07:06 PM

I have the Blue Underground release so don't think I'd buy another dvd release but I'd certainly go for an Arrow Ltd BD. :)

Sarah@Cult Labs 22nd May 2012 09:17 AM

The word from Arrow is:

Quote:

It's not on the cards right now but never say never...
:)

keirarts 22nd May 2012 11:07 AM

Its a weird movie, the vipco disc is better than the anchor bay/blue underground one!

Also want the church and the sect please.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd May 2012 11:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback Sarah - even if Arrow aren't considering releasing this in the near future, we could still see it from them eventually!

Hawkmonger 22nd May 2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyone
STAGE FRIGHT

We must have it! :rockon:

sawyer6 28th July 2013 12:23 PM

Check for new posts ;) :)

fuzzymctiger 29th July 2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 354917)
Check for new posts ;) :)

It's coming from Exposure Cinema on DVD and Blu Ray in the UK

We're sorry about the delay - tough UK market conditions and problems regarding materials have caused everything to be pushed back. We can, however, reveal that we're currently working on a very special edition of Michele Soavi's Stagefright for Blu-ray and DVD and we're sure that fans will not be disappointed by this one!

Stephen@Cult Labs 29th July 2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 355097)
It's coming from Exposure Cinema on DVD and Blu Ray in the UK

We're sorry about the delay - tough UK market conditions and problems regarding materials have caused everything to be pushed back. We can, however, reveal that we're currently working on a very special edition of Michele Soavi's Stagefright for Blu-ray and DVD and we're sure that fans will not be disappointed by this one!

Damn! I forgot, that someone told me about someone releasing it over here. Can't believe that slippedy mind!

demonknight 29th July 2013 02:26 PM

Yes, Stagefright and Slither on Bluray would be great :popcorn: