Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Just had an email from Nicole regarding my order, the stupid sods have got my old address, even though I've had at least 3 orders from Arrow sent here! Luckily I know the people living in my old house so I should hopefully be able to find out if it's been delivered there, otherwise they're gonna send me another out within the next 2 days, ****ing joke this is!
Still no sign of mine, ordered 21 days ago now ! Laura Wilson from Arrow said it was sent on the 10th Dec, then Nicole Hughes from Arrow said it was going out on 13th Dec contradicting the email i got from Laura, i was told to allow 5 working days for delivery, i gave them 6, still not here and i'm travelling home later !

To add insult i was told the order was going out "1st class", this is a package with 5 Blu Rays, now i know during the sale it said free postage for orders over £50 but i wasn't expecting this shambles !
Old 20th December 2012, 11:27 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

With my order it seems that I haven't been lied to and it was sent out on the 4th, just not to my address
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 20th December 2012, 11:35 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Just had an email from Nicole regarding my order, the stupid sods have got my old address, even though I've had at least 3 orders from Arrow sent here! Luckily I know the people living in my old house so I should hopefully be able to find out if it's been delivered there, otherwise they're gonna send me another out within the next 2 days, ****ing joke this is!
That's possibly the most annoying thing ever! If you hadn't known the people who live in your old house it would have been much worse! Somebody could have had a free copy of ZFE care of you
Old 20th December 2012, 03:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That's possibly the most annoying thing ever! If you hadn't known the people who live in your old house it would have been much worse! Somebody could have had a free copy of ZFE care of you
And a possible face of disgust if they hadn't heard of the film
Old 20th December 2012, 04:17 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
With my order it seems that I haven't been lied to and it was sent out on the 4th, just not to my address

......and Arrow's solution to my problem is to completely ignore the email i sent earlier.....again ! Never mind, when i get back from my holiday i'll hit them with a Paypal dispute, hope they realise that Paypal stop all payments to a site while they investigate !
Old 20th December 2012, 04:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by medwaygarage View Post
......and Arrow's solution to my problem is to completely ignore the email i sent earlier.....nice ! Never mind, when i get back from my holiday i'll hit them with a Paypal dispute, hope they realise that Paypal stop all payments to a site while they investigate !
I didn't know you could pay with paypal.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 20th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
I didn't know you could pay with paypal.
Oh no ! you might me right, i'd better check that, bugger !

*edit*
Indeed you are correct i just checked, payment was made on the card, even more annoyed now ! Must of got that confused with the BS with Raro, not impressed !
Old 21st December 2012, 11:45 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I finally got around to putting my Arrow BR in the player, to have a look. I wasn't sure what to expect after having bought and watched the BU release. The Arrow release trumps it. The picture is far more realistic, the sound isn't surround but still works. Whilst it might sound like a whinge, the problems now are that the make-up and set design limitations are brought more to the fore. Make-up that looked grungy and real now looks fake, and in one scene I could see the smoke machine pumping out.
That's the world of HD and it isn't a complaint
I've not touched the extras, which I'm told, are excellent. I look forward to enjoying the hard work that hs been put into this definitive release.
Rik likes this.
Old 21st December 2012, 05:45 PM
Cult Addict

Well no arrow delivery AGAIN. Have e-mailed them to confirm my address...

I'm not a happy bunny right about now.
Daemonia likes this.
Old 21st December 2012, 05:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Well no arrow delivery AGAIN. Have e-mailed them to confirm my address...

I'm not a happy bunny right about now.
Me neither, but I'm sick of complaining about it, as is everyone else probably, so I'm not saying anymore until I finally have the damn thing
Daemonia likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!