Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th January 2013, 04:00 PM
Cultist in Training

And lets be honest, quite a few replies across the net have all swung towards "the quality of the fillm and bonus features more than makes up the missing boat footage that isn't a big deal"

So i think Arrow have got the impression that a vast majority are happy with the product in question.
Old 4th January 2013, 04:02 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Yep, it was picked up, and Arrow said it was an isolated thing. So for the final finished copies to have it, is inexcusable .
Old 4th January 2013, 04:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
And lets be honest, quite a few replies across the net have all swung towards "the quality of the fillm and bonus features more than makes up the missing boat footage that isn't a big deal"

So i think Arrow have got the impression that a vast majority are happy with the product in question.
Good for them. Should be a cheaper replacement programme then if they're already authoring a new disc anyway and only have to send a small amount out.
Cultist on the Rampage

I am happy ( or was it grumpy) to keep mine but the choice should be there.
Cultist

I'm happy with with it, it just concerns me that Arrow could end up in bother over this.
Old 4th January 2013, 04:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
In Arrow's defense, they have said to me and Stephen in seperate that it's annoying that none of the QC that happened and the review discs that got sent out never picked up on it
Sorry but Arrow have no defense, none whatsoever, not with the attitude that future pressings will be fixed but any mug that was dumb or desperate enough to pre-order can go hang

That is inexcusable and probably in direct contravention of a number of articles under consumer legislation

If they were not going to fix this that is one thing and as bad as that is its nothing compared to them admitting the fault, fixing future editions and then saying early purchasers will have to swallow this.

Well sorry Arrow I for one won't be swallowing this
robertzombie likes this.
Old 4th January 2013, 04:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo37 View Post
I'm happy with with it, it just concerns me that Arrow could end up in bother over this.
They won't as i am sure they are aware of all the In's and outs and it will be a small number of replacement discs.
Old 4th January 2013, 04:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo37 View Post

They can go under for all I care,

If that's their attitude to their loyal customers, we don't need them
Old 4th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
Sorry but Arrow have no defense, none whatsoever, not with the attitude that future pressings will be fixed but any mug that was dumb or desperate enough to pre-order can go hang

That is inexcusable and probably in direct contravention of a number of articles under consumer legislation

If they were not going to fix this that is one thing and as bad as that is its nothing compared to them admitting the fault, fixing future editions and then saying early purchasers will have to swallow this.

Well sorry Arrow I for one won't be swallowing this
SOGA 1979 ........last time.
Old 4th January 2013, 04:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Yep, it was picked up, and Arrow said it was an isolated thing. So for the final finished copies to have it, is inexcusable .

so they even tried arguing against the fault being 6 seconds then new evidence has come out showing they even new about it before hand,

I was wrong the other day they don't need the Alan Sugar treatment they need the Oliver Reed treatment at the end of The Devils.

Like this? Share it using the links below!