Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th January 2013, 08:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
Can i ask that we not argue but if you want get behind Arrow on this one.
Can you tell us why you think we should, I mean especially after all the loyalty they've shown us
Daemonia likes this.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
And? As I've said many times, I always complained when Arrow made mistakes. Never hid that. So your comment isn't appreciated.
I guess my comment came off wrong, as it was meant to indicate that even folks who help do work for Arrow via CL are pissed off about this.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'm not getting behind Arrow on this at all. Their financial situation is pure speculation and if they don't rectify this situation my feeling is it's going to do them far more harm than not sending out some discs.

They are making additional profit which is disgusting. They're certainly not going to willingly sell copies of the disc to brand new customers who've not already bought the faulty one at cost or at a loss. The whole situation is absurd.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Not a chance, we're being Royally ****ed over here.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th January 2013, 08:53 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yep, hence the outrage. **** em, I'm not paying for a replacement to rectify their **** up, I couldn't give a **** how much money it costs them, as a consumer I should be entitled to the product I paid for.
When I worked as an electrirician, if I'd fit a light for somebody and it didn't work because of a faullt on my part I'd be expected to fix it free of charge, not charge the customer for it, different scenario, same principle IMO, like I said **** EM
Ok i can understand people being pissed off then. I still stand by what i said earlier but they are shooting themselves in the foot with this stunt. If they were to replace them for free would people be still pissed that they knew before hand that the film was not 100% complete. Just asking.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Cultist

Quote:
When they do the right thing, and set up a proper replacement, then I will.

If they have any sense of self preservation, they'll put out a swift statement in the morning and get free discs out in the post ASAP.

If they don't then I guess we'll have to hope some other company picks up these movies, as I don't see Arrow riding this one out.
robertzombie likes this.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Ok i can understand people being pissed off then. I still stand by what i said earlier but they are shooting themselves in the foot with this stunt. If they were to replace them for free would people be still pissed that they knew before hand that the film was not 100% complete. Just asking.
I wouldn't be pissed off if they replaced them for free I'd say good on them, same as I did with House by Cemetery and The Beyond
doolahrock likes this.
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Very true, I'm more pissed off by their attitude than the actual mistake. I want to continue buying their products, because the majority of the time, they do a good job, but the way I'm feeling right now, I'd rather fork out for a multi-region player and import the Bava titles than give them any more of my money
Daemonia and robertzombie like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
Yes they did and they are blaming people taking advantage of the situation for the £5 charge for this replacement program

All they need to do is ask people to return the disc they have, this load of old pony they've come up with is just another way of making a few extra quid.

What is it Judge Judy says, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!
Were replacement discs of the beyond and House By The Cemetery only sent to people that ordered direct from Arrow.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
I guess my comment came off wrong, as it was meant to indicate that even folks who help do work for Arrow via CL are pissed off about this.
Ah, ok. No worries.

Like this? Share it using the links below!