Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th November 2012, 01:34 PM
Active Cultist

No need to be snotty fella
Old 26th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Not trying to be snotty sir, just my interpretation of their statement.

Perhaps Arrow will sort something out for those who missed out - but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Old 26th November 2012, 02:16 PM
Cult Addict

I pre-ordered the ltd edition one months ago, i'm hoping arrow get it to me early. I fancy spending my weekend watching this.

Cue dozens of collectors shrieking in horror as I unwrap and watch the ltd edition
TJ Doc and fuzzymctiger like this.
Old 26th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Well, at least Arrow are being up-front about it. You can always cancel your pre-order if you're that miffed at not getting a poster. Personally I don't see the big deal, but then I'm not an aficionado of fancy packaging etc - just give me the best possible presentation of the film and I'm a happy chappy.

No, I'm not being snotty. But when you consider the lengths Arrow have gone to in securing the best possible transfer of this film, everything else, to me, is of secondary importance.
PaulD and platostotal like this.
Old 26th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I pre-ordered the ltd edition one months ago, i'm hoping arrow get it to me early. I fancy spending my weekend watching this.

Cue dozens of collectors shrieking in horror as I unwrap and watch the ltd edition
Same here. I've been craving a rewatch of this film for over a month now but have held back until this release so really am praying for an early delivery from Arrow later this week.
keirarts likes this.
Old 26th November 2012, 02:20 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Same here. I've been craving a rewatch of this film for over a month now but have held back until this release so really am praying for an early delivery from Arrow later this week.
I actually have a saturday evening off! So I intend to make the most of it. I'm sure my ageing mum would rather I go out and meet a nice woman and settle down, but these days Fulci's movies take top priority!
Old 26th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Which just shows that all these horror titles don't sell a lot of units!
Not necessarily. What it might indicate is how region-locking titles can affect sales.
Old 26th November 2012, 02:26 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Well, at least Arrow are being up-front about it. You can always cancel your pre-order if you're that miffed at not getting a poster. Personally I don't see the big deal, but then I'm not an aficionado of fancy packaging etc - just give me the best possible presentation of the film and I'm a happy chappy.

No, I'm not being snotty. But when you consider the lengths Arrow have gone to in securing the best possible transfer of this film, everything else, to me, is of secondary importance.
i am happy that you are happy
Old 26th November 2012, 03:22 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davcol View Post
i am happy that you are happy
Are you seriously pissed off because there's no poster in the standard BD edition? Really? We're getting the film completely remastered and restored from the original camera negative - and it's finally available uncut (as a standalone release) in the UK. And you're pissed off about not getting a poster? A cheap reproduction poster at that. I'd say a real fan of poster art would buy a full size quad rather than eagerly awaiting a small poster housed inside a BD/DVD case. I'm a fan of the film, myself.

And you're pissed off? Really?

I don't get it, obviously. Please explain it to me...? You'll disregard the stunning presentation the film (remember that?) is getting because you're not getting a cheap poster inside the standard BD release?
Old 26th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Active Cultist

Yeah im a bit puzzled by your outburst, i think you should come down off your high horse anyone would think you had restored the disc yourself.
To answer your question upon reflection im not so bothered about the disc or the poster as i have a decent AWE copy.

Like this? Share it using the links below!