Old 1st December 2012, 11:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Amazon have shipped my steelie.
They haven't shipped mine yet, it still says Monday
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 1st December 2012, 11:56 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
They haven't shipped mine yet, it still says Monday
Mine is the steelbook too, I'm a prime member though, maybe I get preferential treatment? However I've had my pre-order in since 2nd Aug they might be doing them in the order they were pre-ordered.
Old 1st December 2012, 12:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Mine is the steelbook too, I'm a prime member though, maybe I get preferential treatment? However I've had my pre-order in since 2nd Aug they might be doing them in the order they were pre-ordered.
I ordered mine on the 7th September because it came in cheaper than wherever I'd ordered from in August
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 1st December 2012, 12:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
There was only one moronic troll on that thread, but he's too blind to see it was himself. He should try looking in the mirror and saying all that to himself. But, I'm going to bite my tongue here. Honestly, though, I think he's very unbalanced and possibly a bit dangerous. I'll be steering well clear of him.
I quite agree, he was the one who started the problem with me purely because I said I was glad Arrow would be giving us the option of using my own favourite title for the film: Zombie Flesh-Eaters.He even had the nerve to say I was a moron who didn't know what I was talking about by saying that and the film's proper title was Zombi.I had to correct him by saying actually the original Italian title is Zombi 2.He talks about other people being petty but then he brings up something like that and starts using insulting names over it.
Daemonia and Rik like this.
Old 1st December 2012, 12:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
I quite agree, he was the one who started the problem with me purely because I said I was glad Arrow would be giving us the option of using my own favourite title for the film: Zombie Flesh-Eaters.He even had the nerve to say I was a moron who didn't know what I was talking about by saying that and the film's proper title was Zombi.I had to correct him by saying actually the original Italian title is Zombi 2.He talks about other people being petty but then he brings up something like that and starts using insulting names over it.
Yeah, I saw that and had a little chuckle to myself. The guy is a complete idiot and deleted his review because he knew how foolish he looked
Daemonia likes this.
Old 1st December 2012, 01:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

AMAZON UPDATE: My order now says "Dispatching Soon" and the price has increased to £15 for the steelbook now for anyone yet to order, still cheaper than Play.com at £19.99
Daemonia likes this.
Old 1st December 2012, 01:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

Huzzah !
My steelbook has been sent from Amazon UK.
**Delivery estimate Thursday 6 Dec 2012
Dispatched **

"The boat can leave now.Tell the crew".
Daemonia likes this.
Old 1st December 2012, 01:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
AMAZON UPDATE: My order now says "Dispatching Soon" and the price has increased to £15 for the steelbook now for anyone yet to order, still cheaper than Play.com at £19.99
im buying it on Tues - i get paid then
Old 1st December 2012, 02:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My steelbox has shipped.

Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Daemonia likes this.
Old 1st December 2012, 02:10 PM
Cultist

I payed 20 euros for the steelbook on play. About the cheapest with shipping included that I found.

Like this? Share it using the links below!