LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2012, 02:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
'The Daily Mail Headlines: Man Kills Wife to Get ZFE Steelbook.'

I can just imagine the public outrage and the governments attempt to protect our children and dogs from such evil films as Zombie Flesh Eaters!

Daemonia likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 7th December 2012, 03:11 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Still no slipcase ZFE for me today, if it hasn't arrived by Monday then I'll send Laura an email to see what the crack is
I've not had mine either!
Probably just held up somewhere but it's taking the piss a bit now so have sent Arrow an email to double check that they have dispatched them.
Old 7th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Cult Veteran

I watched mine the other night, I was gobsmacked... Considering that I have seen ZFE twice before, once in the early 90's on a cut 'Vipco Classics' VHS from the series of videos they brought out then, and then a few years later on an uncut (dodgy) VHS my friend bought from a film fair - I got New York Ripper and we swapped so we could watch both!

I always considered the film to be good, but pretty grubby and not particularly well made, the BD though looks awesome, the film is so slick and polished, the sound effects are great, the pacing is great the editing is great and photography is awesome!

So I always liked the film, but I think I love it now
zfe1970 likes this.
Old 7th December 2012, 05:50 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
It's killing me knowing that the ZFE steelbook is here but I can't have it till next Tuesday. So, please, stop talking how about good it is!! For the love of God, STOP!

'The Daily Mail Headlines: Man Kills Wife to Get ZFE Steelbook.'

BAN THESE EVIL STEELBOOKS NOW!
Daemonia, Rik and Hawkmonger like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 7th December 2012, 05:56 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

LOCK HIM UP!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dailymail.jpg (70.5 KB, 12 views)
Daemonia, Rik, Hawkmonger and 1 others like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 7th December 2012, 06:27 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Just happened to turn on BBC News Channel while I was having dinner and there was everyone's favourite Mr Kermode talking about and giving the thumbs up to the ZFE release.
Daemonia, Rik and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 7th December 2012, 06:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
Just happened to turn on BBC News Channel while I was having dinner and there was everyone's favourite Mr Kermode talking about and giving the thumbs up to the ZFE release.
Did it go something like this?

"This edition of Zombie Flesh Eaters from Arrow is the best the film is ever going to look, but the film isn't as good as The Exorcist, which is the greatest film ever made"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 7th December 2012, 06:33 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post

"This edition of Zombie Flesh Eaters from Arrow is the best the film is ever going to look, but the film isn't as good as The Exorcist, which is the greatest film ever made"
Sounds like something our resident Mr Nosferatu would say!
Daemonia and Rik like this.
Old 7th December 2012, 06:43 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
Oh wow, that's fantastic. I wonder of he mentions it on the Wittertainment podcast this week. They usually do a dvd of the week at the end.
Daemonia likes this.
Old 7th December 2012, 06:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I watched mine the other night, I was gobsmacked... Considering that I have seen ZFE twice before, once in the early 90's on a cut 'Vipco Classics' VHS from the series of videos they brought out then, and then a few years later on an uncut (dodgy) VHS my friend bought from a film fair - I got New York Ripper and we swapped so we could watch both!

I always considered the film to be good, but pretty grubby and not particularly well made, the BD though looks awesome, the film is so slick and polished, the sound effects are great, the pacing is great the editing is great and photography is awesome!

So I always liked the film, but I think I love it now
what do people like the best,watched the arrow blu ray last night and i watched the blue underground a week ago,i think the arrow has the edge,but i don't know if its my blu ray player but after the opening credits the very first shot of the boat is missing,did this on the zombi 2 credits as well and the same thing,anyone noticed this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!