Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I was just checking on IMDb for any conformation of this figure and noticed that the film was released in the US on my 1st birthday
paulc and Hawkmonger like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 10th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I was just checking on IMDb for any conformation of this figure and noticed that the film was released in the US on my 1st birthday
This explains alot, oh reincarnated Fulci one!

Old 10th December 2012, 09:21 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Watched this yesterday with the kids!

Glad to see Arrow got the transfer of this one spot on!
Looks and sounds fantastic!
robertzombie and paulc like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 10th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Watched this yesterday with the kids!
I asked my kids if they wanted to watch it, needless to say they said no....well they are 9 and 4 respectively

Although Sonny, my 4 year old said he isn't scared of zombies!
robertzombie likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 10th December 2012, 09:32 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I asked my kids if they wanted to watch it, needless to say they said no....well they are 9 and 4 respectively

Although Sonny, my 4 year old said he isn't scared of zombies!
Good for him! And good for you, better than forbidding any form of 'horror crap' in the house unless it's a 15. Bugger me, i'm off to print more 15 certificates and buy Cannibal Holocaust!
vipco and fuzzymctiger like this.
Old 10th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

12 (Twins) and 15 respectively.
The two girls winced at some of the gore,(I skipped the nudity) and the wee guy loved it!

Funnily enough,I never got a phone call from his school today saying he had taken a chunk out of anyone's neck...

I watched these films at this age.Never did me any harm....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 10th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
Good for him! And good for you, better than forbidding any form of 'horror crap' in the house unless it's a 15. Bugger me, i'm off to print more 15 certificates and buy Cannibal Holocaust!
I don't let them watch any of my films beside the Universal Monsters films because they're extremely tame, I wouldn't dream of letting them watch anything else until they were at least 11 or 12, their mother would kick my arse!
robertzombie and oaxaca like this.
Old 11th December 2012, 09:26 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I let my 8 year old niece watch A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (though I skip the first murder), EVIL DEAD 2, THE FUNHOUSE and HOUSE. She loves them and knows how all the fx are done so it doesn't bother her.The eyeball scene from ZFE was a bit too much for her though!

Of course my sister doesn't know I allow her to watch these things - I imagine one of my eyeballs would meet with a piece of wood if she did!

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 11th December 2012, 09:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I remember I once put on the Nightmare City trailer for my Nephews, thinking it wouldn't show anything really bad and would just be funny - but to my shock the old poker meet beast gag showed up at the end! I quickly tried covering their eyes but I think I was too late!
Old 11th December 2012, 11:17 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Still no sign of my slipcase, it's been a week now since it was sent out so I pretty ****ing pissed off right now, yeah I know it's leading up to Xmas so the postal service is slow, but some people got theirs the day after shipping and it's not like I live in the Highlands!

Like this? Share it using the links below!