All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2012, 11:23 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Still no sign of my slipcase, it's been a week now since it was sent out so I pretty ****ing pissed off right now, yeah I know it's leading up to Xmas so the postal service is slow, but some people got theirs the day after shipping and it's not like I live in the Highlands!
Yeah that doesn't look good. I was concerned until I got mine on Thursday but it does sound as if yours has gone missing or there was a problem
with the order maybe. At least you've still been able to watch it though
Rik likes this.
Old 11th December 2012, 11:26 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Yeah that doesn't look good. I was concerned until I got mine on Thursday but it does sound as if yours has gone missing or there was a problem
with the order maybe. At least you've still been able to watch it though
I'm going to email them AGAIN and see what's happening, if I miss out on one of the 500 copies because of an error then I'm going to go absolutely batshit!
Daemonia likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th December 2012, 11:26 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

I hope to receive mine tomorrow
Old 11th December 2012, 12:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Had an email back from Laura, seems like the ****er has either been a) lost or b) stolen by some temp prick at Royal Fail!

Hi Richard

We definitely had your order and this should have been despatched to you last Tuesday. I will certainly contact the despatching company to find out what has happened to your order and ask them to contact you direct so that this matter can be rectified.

Kind regards.

Laura

I don't give a flying monkey's arse who's fault it is, I paid £17.99 for an item so expect to get it, even if it means them sending me another out, and if I end up with 2 then I'll gladly sell one on ebay for £50....er, I mean send it back
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th December 2012, 06:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My steelbook arrived today. This is definitely the ultimate release.
Rik likes this.
Old 11th December 2012, 10:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Is it just me or does the Boat drifting into New York remind you of Count Dracula's entrance into Varna in Bram Stoker's novel.
Rik likes this.

Last edited by Buboven; 11th December 2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buboven View Post
Is it just me or does the Boat drifting into new York remind you of Count Dracula's entrance into Varna in Bram Stoker's novel.
It does now you've put the idea in my head
Old 12th December 2012, 07:01 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I watched the extra features on the Blu Ray last night and they were outstanding! The work the guys at High Rising really shows and without a doubt makes this the definitive release of the film. My favourite extra has to be the interview with Gino De Rossi! It must have been a real treat to see around his workshop.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 12th December 2012, 08:38 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Had an email back from Laura, seems like the ****er has either been a) lost or b) stolen by some temp prick at Royal Fail!

Hi Richard

We definitely had your order and this should have been despatched to you last Tuesday. I will certainly contact the despatching company to find out what has happened to your order and ask them to contact you direct so that this matter can be rectified.

Kind regards.

Laura

I don't give a flying monkey's arse who's fault it is, I paid £17.99 for an item so expect to get it, even if it means them sending me another out, and if I end up with 2 then I'll gladly sell one on ebay for £50....er, I mean send it back
Just queried my £60 order of discs from ARROW! and looks like I may be in the same boat

Someone somewhere down the line from arrows distribution warehouse or somewhere along the line in the royal mail may be a thief, my apologies if the stuff turns up this morning after I write this but right now i'm p****d off. Not arrows fault, but If it is someone in the mail or the distribution centre nicking orderes then I really hope they get caught and locked up. Theres a lot of unemployment about these days, (regardless of how our government massages the figures) and there are plenty of honest people out there who deserve the job!!

Last edited by keirarts; 12th December 2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 12th December 2012, 08:45 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Just queried my £60 order of discs from amazon and looks like I may be in the same boat

Someone somewhere down the line from arrows distribution warehouse or somewhere along the line in the royal mail may be a thief, my apologies if the stuff turns up this morning after I write this but right now i'm p****d off. Not arrows fault, but If it is someone in the mail or the distribution centre nicking orderes then I really hope they get caught and locked up. Theres a lot of unemployment about these days, (regardless of how our government massages the figures) and there are plenty of honest people out there who deserve the job!!
I think I might just be a bit slow for some things. I ordered some stuff in November, and all of that arrived, except I'm still waiting on my King Of Ney York and Lady Snowblood steelbooks.

My ZFE slipcase still hasn't arrived, but then again, I'll give it at least 2 weeks before I start complaining, as some things take forever to get here.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga

Like this? Share it using the links below!