Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   New Arrow Titles Coming Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9216-new-arrow-titles-coming-soon.html)

Daemonia 3rd August 2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 262997)
Nope it's Sonny Corleone back from the morgue!

It's not as good as Formby Flesh Eaters, where ukulele wielding zombies attack villagers in a small English hamlet whilst singing 'Cleaning Windows'. It's chilling.

Q: What happens if you cross George Formby with Ice-T?

A: Turned out nice again, motherf*cker!

Colonel Cabbage 3rd August 2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 263060)
I've been thinking of collecting some older VHS as well, some of the art on t is amazing.

Charity shops is the way to go! My brother, his friend, and I have been looking through charity shops for the last year or so for various films. There really is something special about whacking in a tape you found in some bargain bin for 10 or 20p. Highlights include Videodrome, Bride of Re-Animator and Sergio Martino's 2019: The Fall of New York (which had an error which means that at one point the tape goes funny and replays a scene!!). I also once saw a copy of Fight For Your Life, but didn't realise what it was until later, so it disappeared.

shel 3rd August 2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Cabbage (Post 263103)
Charity shops is the way to go! My brother, his friend, and I have been looking through charity shops for the last year or so for various films. There really is something special about whacking in a tape you found in some bargain bin for 10 or 20p. Highlights include Videodrome, Bride of Re-Animator and Sergio Martino's 2019: The Fall of New York (which had an error which means that at one point the tape goes funny and replays a scene!!). I also once saw a copy of Fight For Your Life, but didn't realise what it was until later, so it disappeared.

All my local charity shops have stopped accepting VHS as they can't shift them

Rassilon 3rd August 2012 07:56 PM

I can't judge these releases as I've never seen or heard of any besides (ZFE). I'll give a few a whirl. I only buy Arrrows if I really want them, and rent those I haven't seen first just incase I make the mistake of buying another copy of Pervert.

I don't understand why people moan. Film companies can release films you like some of the time, but can't release films you like all of the time.

:dance:

Gojirosan 3rd August 2012 08:46 PM

Arrow's Inferno BD looks superb.

ReturnToZero 3rd August 2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 263345)

Personally i prefer the Blue Underground disc :)

Sargento 3rd August 2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 263345)

I too think it looks great .. in fact all blu from Arrow I own look lovely .. EXCEPT House by the Cemetery .. this is by far the worst blu I have ever seen! The guys at Arrow have agreed to look at it tho, in case it's faulty... I bloody hope so lol

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd August 2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sargento (Post 263349)
I too think it looks great .. in fact all blu from Arrow I own look lovely .. EXCEPT House by the Cemetery .. this is by far the worst blu I have ever seen! The guys at Arrow have agreed to look at it tho, in case it's faulty... I bloody hope so lol

Look at your copy?

Sargento 3rd August 2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 263353)
Look at your copy?

Yeah Stephen .. I contacted them by email, and they have asked me to post it to em to look at .. they have offered a replacement, but are curious to look at mine too.