Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Complete List of Slipcase/Slipcover Editions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9685-complete-list-slipcase-slipcover-editions.html)

NMA 8th October 2012 09:05 PM

Complete List of Slipcase/Slipcover Editions

Hi,

Does anyone have a complete list of slipcase/slipcover editions released by Arrow Video?

Thanks in advance :)

sawyer6 8th October 2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NMA (Post 280112)
Hi,

Does anyone have a complete list of slipcase/slipcover editions released by Arrow Video?

Thanks in advance :)

This can help you http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arro...lete-list.html

Bobz 6th November 2013 12:28 PM

I think a definitive list of every slipcase release from Arrow would be handy, so here's what I think is the complete list. Please post here if I missed one.

Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
City of the Living Dead
Inferno
Caligula
A Bay of Blood
Deep Red
The Beyond
The Bird with the Crystal Plumage
The Cat O' Nine Tails
Tenebrae
Phenomena
The Funhouse
Vamp
The House by the Cemetery
Maniac Cop
Frankenhooker
Obsession
Forbidden Zone
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Black Sunday
Lisa and the Devil
Red Scorpion
Demons
Demons 2
The Exterminator

J Harker 6th November 2013 01:08 PM

The individual Demons releases in the black slipcases.

trebor8273 6th November 2013 01:09 PM

the exterminator

Bobz 6th November 2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 376063)
The individual Demons releases in the black slipcases.

Gah! How silly of me for missing those beauts! Thank you.

trebor8273: Nice one, thanks. I was looking up The Exterminator on online stores and they seem to have a non-slipcased edition. So for some titles we may have a problem knowing whether we are ordering the slipcased editions or the plain editions...

Edit: Can anyone confirm that the Amazon UK copy of The Exterminator is the slipcase edition? The slipcases are evident in all other listings on Amazon except this one, which clearly shows a regular, non-slipcased blu ray disc.

Edit 2: Are there in fact slipcased AND non-slipcased editions of some titles on the market? Any help would be much appreciated!

trebor8273 6th November 2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobz (Post 376065)
Gah! How silly of me for missing those beauts! Thank you.

trebor8273: Nice one, thanks. I was looking up The Exterminator on online stores and they seem to have a non-slipcased edition. So for some titles we may have a problem knowing whether we are ordering the slipcased editions or the plain editions...

when i placed order with amazon from web page its not a slipcase but it is, well at least my copy was. think red scorpion is as well

Bobz 6th November 2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 376067)
when i placed order with amazon from web page its not a slipcase but it is, well at least my copy was. think red scorpion is as well

Yeah, those are the 2 titles I'm missing from the current list above. The image for Red Scorpion clearly shows the slipcase.

When did you order your copy of The Exterminator? The other worrying thing is that it says "back in stock November 15th". Could it be a newer, non-slipcased release?

trebor8273 6th November 2013 01:51 PM

tuesday alone with red scorpion and some others, red scorpion and a couple of other things should of been here by now so much for amazon prime. with any luck will be here tomorrow and will post.

Bobz 6th November 2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 376069)
tuesday alone with red scorpion and some others, red scorpion and a couple of other things should of been here by now so much for amazon prime. with any luck will be here tomorrow and will post.

Cheers for that! I noticed that Red Scorpion says dispatched within 7-12 days so maybe that has not even been dispatched yet? There should be a dispatch estimate if you view the order.

How do you find Amazon prime in general? Its not available to Ireland but it seems like a good deal. Does it speed up dispatch time at all? Sometimes it takes 2 days to get a dispatch notice.