Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   New Arrow Titles (Q1) Teasers... (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9784-new-arrow-titles-q1-teasers.html)

Refused 19th October 2012 10:46 AM

I'm praying for some more Argento, it's been a while!

fuzzymctiger 19th October 2012 11:00 AM

There's 2 day one titles no matter what. Better hope the bloody scalpers don't best me to it though. Then again, ZFE Slipcase is still in print, and that was only 500 copies.

Rik 19th October 2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 283859)
There's 2 day one titles no matter what. Better hope the bloody scalpers don't best me to it though. Then again, ZFE Slipcase is still in print, and that was only 500 copies.

Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet

Steel76 19th October 2012 11:09 AM

I just pre-ordered my copy a few days ago, but I had expected it had sold out by now. Either people are more interested in the Steelbook, or it has gone a bit under the radar, since it´s only avalible from Arrow´s webshop, and some fans that don´t hang around this forum might not even know it exists.

Rik 19th October 2012 11:12 AM

I panicked when it was first announced as I had to wait a couple of days before I could afford it, I was sure I wouldn't get a copy!

antmumford 19th October 2012 11:13 AM

That's exactly why, no one knows about the slipbox version unless they are on forums or actively look up Arrow's products on facebook. I'm sure over time more and more people will become aware of the website exclusive Limited Edition slipboxes but it's early days yet.

fuzzymctiger 19th October 2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 283869)
I panicked when it was first announced as I had to wait a couple of days before I could afford it, I was sure I wouldn't get a copy!

I read about it as soon as I got the school one day, and I was scared it would sell out before I got home, so as soon as I got home I preordered it.

The fact that such a big title, limited to 500, hasn't sold out yet gives me hope for the next 2.

Btw, I see white, red, pink and purple on the second slipcase.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 22nd October 2012 10:41 AM

So there's not long left until the new Arrow titles are officially announced! Over this week, I'll be posting a daily teaser of what to expect. See if you can guess what Arrow have in store for you...

Today's teaser is -

January’s ArrowDrome release is a new genre – a Spaghetti Western!

antmumford 22nd October 2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 284790)
So there's not long left until the new Arrow titles are officially announced! Over this week, I'll be posting a daily teaser of what to expect. See if you can guess what Arrow have in store for you...

Today's teaser is -

January’s ArrowDrome release is a new genre – a Spaghetti Western!

Surely it's a Django title to coincide with Tarantino's release, a great way to make a quick buck from a business point of view :)

PaulD 22nd October 2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 284802)
Surely it's a Django title to coincide with Tarantino's release, a great way to make a quick buck from a business point of view :)

That's my thinking