Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Django Prepare a Coffin (ArrowDrome) - Specs Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9908-django-prepare-coffin-arrowdrome-specs-thread.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 301932)
Just checked the two on HMV again. The £5 version is the one with the booklet.:lol:

That's got to be a mistake. The £9 says drome in the title. I'm thinking that means Arrowdrome.

platostotal 14th December 2012 04:44 PM

Great news for price whingers like me, basic Arrow for £5, job done.

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 301967)
Great news for price whingers like me, basic Arrow for £5, job done.

As opossed to that wallet busting £9!

Just joking btw. :D

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 05:20 PM

I quite like the idea of a cheaper option.

I've never seen the Django film and am not a huge fan of spaghetti westerns outside of the mainstream ones. So many have awful dubbing that i've never really grown to love them.

Personally i'd be more inclined to pick up the cheaper option.

mr 420 14th December 2012 06:34 PM

I don't know if I would buy anything else online now from HMV as there is an article in the UK finance section of Yahoo.com saying that they (HMV) will be dead by January, 2013! An end of an era.

Rassilon 14th December 2012 06:36 PM

First the slip cases went, and now the arrowdrome's are getting cut backs. Perhaps it is a way that the company can save money to spend towards new releases. I enjoyed the packages Arrow put together. I can understand arrowdrome being cut back as it was always supposed to be a budget range. I hope the cuts stop here though.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 302033)
I don't know if I would buy anything else online now from HMV as there is an article in the UK finance section of Yahoo.com saying that they (HMV) will be dead by January, 2013! An end of an era.

Just read that. Wow. :(

They are going to have to sort out another finance deal with the banks.

Scyther 14th December 2012 07:14 PM

If the print on this exceeds the PD box set version I have (which I'm only assuming it will), more than happy to double dip on this one! :)

mr 420 14th December 2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 302035)
Just read that. Wow. :(

They are going to have to sort out another finance deal with the banks.

Can you see anybody wanting to step into that financial quagmire? I honestly think that they have had it. :censored:

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 302070)
Can you see anybody wanting to step into that financial quagmire? I honestly think that they have had it. :censored:

It depends. Reading some articles on it there are claims the British film and music industry want / need to keep them alive seeing as they are the only high street seller.