Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Dead-End Drive In (ArrowDrome) - Specs Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9915-dead-end-drive-arrowdrome-specs-thread.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 6th November 2012 11:29 AM

Dead-End Drive In (ArrowDrome) - Specs Thread

Dead-End Drive In (ArrowDrome) DVD

The price of admission is the rest of your life...

From Ozploitation King Brian Trenchard-Smith (Turkey Shoot, Stuntrock) comes an Australian Grindhouse classic which pits the dregs of society against each other in a crazed battle featuring atomic punks, burnt out junkers and a totally corrupt police force.

In an apocalyptic future where crimes rates have spiralled out of control and the economy has permanently collapsed, those in charge have found a perfect solution to the rise of lawlessness... Lock away the undesirables, criminals and low down dirty scumbags in the old Drive-in movie theatres, now converted into violent concentration camps.

Now, two kids who thought they were only coming along to see the show are trapped by circumstance in the chaos of Dead End Drive-In, can they escape before they too become resigned to the crazed life in this hellhole like everybody else? . There's a party every day, a movie every night, and all the junk food you can eat. What more can a kid want... except to get out.

ARROWDROME IS A FLEAPIT SELECTED LIBRARY OF CULT FILMS; VIOLENT, HORRIFIC, SLEAZY, EXPLOITATIVE. TO EXPLORE STEP IN TO THE CULT ARENA! EVERY ARROWDROME RELEASE INCLUDES A REVERSIBLE SLEEVE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK AND A COLLECTOR’S BOOKLET!

Release date 25th February 2013
DVD Region 2 PAL
RRP £12.99

ARROWDROME'S DEAD-END DRIVE IN IS AVAILABLE ON DVD FROM 25TH FEBRUARY 2013. PRE-ORDER YOURS HERE!

ReturnToZero 6th November 2012 03:11 PM

Maybe Trenchard-Smith's best film. But it deserves a BD, wich would give the film what it deserves, and not another DVD. I stay with my Aussie release.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th November 2012 07:25 PM

Depends on the reverse art.....;)

Although I already have the ABUS disc.

Paul@TheOverlook 6th November 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 290269)
Depends on the reverse art.....;)

Although I already have the ABUS disc.

I have that disc too - bought it for $5 the last time I was in the US.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th November 2012 09:09 PM

As said avove.It would be great to see this and other 'Ozzers' bet the Blu Ray treatment!

Paul@TheOverlook 6th November 2012 09:21 PM

Man From Hong Kong especially!

Vampix 6th November 2012 11:20 PM

I'll be having a copy of this as I've only recently started getting into Ozploitation.

Susan Foreman 9th April 2013 06:58 AM

Dead-End Drive-In | DVD Video Review | Film @ The Digital Fix

Nimajneb 12th May 2014 03:06 PM

is there any chance this title will ever get a white release? Like day of the dead, dawn of the dead, frankenhooker, Wild Geese, maniac cop, The exterminator, etc?