Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Mami Fleshfiend

1. Old Comment

came back from vacation, I attached to a galaxy n traveled through the black hole

Abducted, eh? Did you take candy from strangers? - that's how they got me...
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 29th January 2010 at 08:21 AM by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs bizarre_eye@Cult Labs is offline
  2. Old Comment

My first CG experience

no problem , its a great place for films that are not available on dvd
  3. Old Comment

Tortured By Torrents

yeah all his films have been great, thirst was a bit long but like you said worth it
  4. Old Comment

Tortured By Torrents

reply about thirt

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Comment
    thirst was a great film, even better than let the right one in which i also loved.

not seen the others though
    I really enjoyed thirst also! The director Park Wan Chook kept me interested as always!
    I love his film Oldboy and even thirst was a it of a time consumer, time well spent!!!!
    Posted 21st December 2009 at 11:40 PM by Mami Fleshfiend Mami Fleshfiend is offline
  5. Old Comment

Tortured By Torrents

thirst was a great film, even better than let the right one in which i also loved.

not seen the others though
  6. Old Comment

Tortured By Torrents

I'm still waiting for my copy of Evil Face to be dispatched...

I'm looking forward to more musings of Mami Fleshfiend though! Welcome to The Labs!
    Posted 21st December 2009 at 10:39 PM by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs bizarre_eye@Cult Labs is offline

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.