Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Demoncrat

Rate this Entry

new year....same old frothing

Submit "new year....same old frothing" to Share On Facebook Submit "new year....same old frothing" to Share via Twitter Submit "new year....same old frothing" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 10th January 2012 at 12:34 PM by Demoncrat

since rereading my last blog (the shitter8 one) and having noticed its incoherence, i&i have resolved to being more evenhanded and fair in my treatment of mainstream cinema. why, just this last year hollywood gave us lovely N E W versions of crappy old films (pooh! who wants to see them...) such as The Thing and Straw Dogs. What an improvement! none of that nasty subtext etc.
since they went to all the trouble of this, why stop there? lets spruce up every film! shia la bouf as citizen kane! megan fox as Ms Jean Brodie!
hurray for hollywood!
Posted in Funny & Weird
Views 1565 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.