Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Demoncrat

Rate this Entry

Wanking Over Dead Children: The Director's Cut

Submit "Wanking Over Dead Children: The Director's Cut" to Share On Facebook Submit "Wanking Over Dead Children: The Director's Cut" to Share via Twitter Submit "Wanking Over Dead Children: The Director's Cut" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 14th May 2012 at 12:12 PM by Demoncrat

Ah, Srpski...the film that keeps on giving....

I have mates who i'm going to visit shortly, and they are fairly "moral" but not idiots, and they have only seen the UK print. Do i take my u/c one down with me, or do i just take L&DOAPG, as it's the better film?? I haven't seen them in ages, and want to leave a lasting impression fnarr fnarr.

it just goes to show, you can't tell. I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years, did this stop me buying Cannibal Holocaust? Well it probably should have...but as i'm a fairly well rounded human being with contradictions like most of us on here (i hope) i wanted to see the film again and i am an adult. Men Behind The Sun i had more problem with, but it's my choice isn't it?

Some people on here should remember that.

i wonder what "he" would have said to the chap who i watched Irreversible with, who turned round during the "tunnel scene" and said "i'm getting turned on"???

This is my last word on this film, seriously.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1689 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.