Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

I'm Dreading It

Submit "I'm Dreading It" to Share On Facebook Submit "I'm Dreading It" to Share via Twitter Submit "I'm Dreading It" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 13th May 2013 at 05:51 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

It is with great worry I am writing this so please bare with me. Tomorrow I am going to the Dr's to see if I have cancer. I am dreading it as along with aids it's not a word you want to know you have.

I thought I would tell you this because I need somewhere to spew out my worries.

I have found blood in my number 2 and it'd been there a few days.

Hopefully it might be nothing but I am dreading it - if it is I don't know what to tell you.

Sorry this is short but im scared shitless but I want to ease my mind with going to find out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1905 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wouldn't worry until you've seen the doctor about it. It could be a number of other things. Good luck!
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 13th May 2013 at 06:04 PM by SharonLynette SharonLynette is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Try your best not to worry too much. Easier said than done i know. As Sharon has said it could be a number of things. Best of luck anyway BoF keep us posted.
  3. Old Comment
    Speaking as someone who has beaten cancer twice, no matter what the outcome, don't let it get you down, beating it isn't the hardest part, but coping with it can be so if you stay strong willed then it makes life a damn sight easier
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.