Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > pedromonkey
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Pedromonkey's Dvd review Corner...Part 4 of 4 DEC 09

Submit "Pedromonkey's Dvd review Corner...Part 4 of 4 DEC 09" to Share On Facebook Submit "Pedromonkey's Dvd review Corner...Part 4 of 4 DEC 09" to Share via Twitter Submit "Pedromonkey's Dvd review Corner...Part 4 of 4 DEC 09" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 6th December 2009 at 10:40 PM by pedromonkey

Due to time constraints, i am unable to bring a Review of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince becaue, to be honest i just baught a load of dvd's and watched Death Wish and The Exterminator instead, the film is 2 1/2 hours long and as i don't get a chance to watch films until midnight - 1am, i decided that i'd rather wait till i had a day off, but here's what i think might happen in.....

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

some wizard stuff happens, Hans Gruber does something, The ginge and the annoying girl get it on and harry throws a strop.

I will try and bring a proper review but i have to wait a week before i can rent it again. so as there's nothinig out untill the 21st of Dec i'll bring you a review of Transformers 2 and Terminator Salvation......
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1146 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.