Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

Horror Films

Submit "Horror Films" to Share On Facebook Submit "Horror Films" to Share via Twitter Submit "Horror Films" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 13th April 2010 at 06:01 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

Hello All

Now I first got into horror films by watching the George Romero zombie classic Dawn Of The Dead. That had everything I was looking for at the time, zombies, gore and a good soundtrack.

From there on I just fell in love with horror, my friend then let me watch the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE which at the time I didn't think was anything special. Now though it is viewed by me as a classic.

The video nasty era came to my attention when I was 20 and because I had a soft spot for anything that was banned I just had to hunt a few down. Zombie Flesh Eaters was my first Fulci film I actually watched and really enjoyed. My next Fulci film was City Of The Living Dead which I loved.

So I have plenty of Blogs to write about different horror things and things in general so I think I will end this blog here.

Thank you for reading.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 862 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.