Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

Running Out Of The Cinema Screaming

Submit "Running Out Of The Cinema Screaming" to Share On Facebook Submit "Running Out Of The Cinema Screaming" to Share via Twitter Submit "Running Out Of The Cinema Screaming" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 14th May 2010 at 11:09 AM by Bringer Of Funerals

To be weirdly honest, I love it when this happens! It makes the cinema experience so much more fun and scary!

Most recently, it happened when my girlfriend and I were in a late-night screening of Friday The 13th

Before that, it happened in a screening of The Blair Witch Project: The bit where there's somebody outside, rustling the tent. A woman literally got up from her seat and ran out of the double doors (I think she was a bit drunk though). Man, that was funny!

Apparrently, loads of people did to the the Spanish film of the same style: Rec; but unfortunately I wasn't there to see it happen! Anyway, what about you?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 874 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I luv it when that happens! It's great!

Was it the Friday the 13th remake or the original? If it was the remake, I can understand why she left the cinema so quickly!
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 14th May 2010 at 12:57 PM by iluvdvds@Cult Labs iluvdvds@Cult Labs is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Comment
    I luv it when that happens! It's great!

Was it the Friday the 13th remake or the original? If it was the remake, I can understand why she left the cinema so quickly!
    It was the remake lol
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 15th May 2010 at 10:32 AM by Bringer Of Funerals Bringer Of Funerals is offline
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.