Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

Cradle Of Fear

Submit "Cradle Of Fear" to Share On Facebook Submit "Cradle Of Fear" to Share via Twitter Submit "Cradle Of Fear" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 5th June 2010 at 06:27 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

I am a huge fan of Cradle Of Filth and I even went to see them perform live at Newcastle.

When I had heard that Dani Filth was going to star in a horror film I just had to see it. Even though it was straight to dvd. I knew it was going to be low budget so I wasn't expecting much.

I thought Dani did an ok job and the special effects were low budget but effective.

I had also heard rumours that the BBFC was going to cut bits out so when I saw it uncut I knew I was going to be in for one hell of a ride.

I was at college when I first saw the dvd case and the morbid pics on the back of the cage made me want it even more.

Then I saw it in HMV and just bought it on an impulse and watched it in bed that night. The gore was decent looking and some of the kills were inventive and it was unlike anything I had seen before.

With it being a film with Cradle Of Filth in it I expected more of their songs in the soundtrack but what I got was dark ambient and strange sound effects (which went well with the tone of the film).

All in all I liked the film and there is a lot worse out there (Sickle to name one) and the scene where Dani ripped out a blokes throat and pulling apart the head was awesome.

This is not a review just what I thought of the film in general.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 761 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.