Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

The Human Centipede

Submit "The Human Centipede" to Share On Facebook Submit "The Human Centipede" to Share via Twitter Submit "The Human Centipede" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 22nd July 2010 at 03:37 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

I have been hearing a lot about a new film called Human Centipede and how sick it is.

For the 1st time last night I saw a trailer about it. And this may make me sound like a puff but I don't care.

Here are my thoughts on the trailer. Normally I am fine with blood, gore etc. Saw, Hostel and others of the ilk.

But when I saw the trailer it knocked me sick and just the thought of it made my stomich churn.

Last night I was feeling sick and eventually threw up, then again this morning thinking about it. I know most of the film is left up to your mind but you know what is happening.

If you love doing arse to mouth then fair do's but just the thought of the woman gagging on turd makes my stomich churn and it finally made me sick.

And i've been ill today as well. I don't think I will be seeing the film as I know i'll throw up half way through. Hence why i haven't done a youtube reaction vid as i will throw up and if i post the vid it might get took off by youtube.

So it will be a waste of my time. Sorry if this makes me sound screamish and girly but i'd rather hold onto my eaten food etc.

Thank you 4 reading.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 829 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.