Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

City Of The Living Dead

Submit "City Of The Living Dead" to Share On Facebook Submit "City Of The Living Dead" to Share via Twitter Submit "City Of The Living Dead" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 1st August 2010 at 09:41 AM by Bringer Of Funerals

Now I have a lot of respect for this man and as you all know his name isn't that well known among the casual horror fan.

I first heard of him when I bought the film ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS and I loved he film, it was everything a zombie film should be but the one I was really curious about was City Of The Living Dead.

The name alone was shouting my name to buy the dvd. It was the cover too that had dented it's self into my mind (I have the VIPCO version). Hence I just had to buy it.

I then bought the film in HMV for about 15 quid at the time and I just couldn't wait to watch it.

I watched it on the same night and it just blew me away. The music was awesome and just the general story.

I don't mind admitting the scene where she spews her guts up knocked me sick but other then that I loved it. The ending was a bit strange too.

So this film and ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS made me a fan of Lucio Fulci and has made me look out for more Fulci films.

So thanks to that I have bought the VIPCO versions of

CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD
THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY
THE BEYOND

and the SHAMELESS release of New York Ripper and MANHATTAN BABY.

So i'm now i'm wondering about the Arrow release because i'm wanting to buy it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 814 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.