Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > truckturner
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Thexperiment (My New Podcast)

Submit "Thexperiment (My New Podcast)" to Share On Facebook Submit "Thexperiment (My New Podcast)" to Share via Twitter Submit "Thexperiment (My New Podcast)" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 22nd August 2010 at 01:37 PM by truckturner
Updated 22nd August 2010 at 07:28 PM by truckturner

Last night, me and ILUVDVDS hooked up and went to see Piranha 3D. After both having separate views on the film- i thought it would be cool to discuss what we thought of it.

Beware! At 1 Hour 45 Mins. Prepare for an Cinematic Podcast Experiment: Presented in Drawn out Wafflevision. Are you ready for a roaring rampage of cinematic waffle. It's contains controversial content, mispronunciation of the English language, a lot of ranting and tons of spoilers!

Be Warned! If you dig this, we will make a part 2.

You can download at http://www.mediafire.com/?fwnj2jz17ji9s88

Have fun !
Posted in Reviews
Views 4360 Comments 8 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    who would listen to this for two hours...i did and i enjoyed every minute of it, i love the way you both veered away from piranha and went rants, also very informative especially how Argento as has screwed up his career, look forward to the next if you do one.....
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 05:26 PM by pedromonkey pedromonkey is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Oh God, I sound like an IDIOT! I fail.
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 05:55 PM by iluvdvds@Cult Labs iluvdvds@Cult Labs is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Listening to it now. The Day Of The Dead remake a good film? Kyle's a comedian
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 06:13 PM by Stephen@Cult Labs Stephen@Cult Labs is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I thought he said Dawn! Another fail!
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 06:25 PM by iluvdvds@Cult Labs iluvdvds@Cult Labs is offline
  5. Old Comment
    you guys should do this more often. choose a film and just ramble. I'd listen
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 07:36 PM by pedromonkey pedromonkey is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Woo! Cheers Pedro! We were just talking and we're thinking of talking about one of the so-called most disturbing films EVER made. You'll have to listen to the next one (whenever that'll be) to see what the film is.
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 08:38 PM by iluvdvds@Cult Labs iluvdvds@Cult Labs is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you guys so much for your amazing feedback. We plan to host more soon, thanks for the love and putting up with my waffling
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 09:13 PM by truckturner truckturner is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Get in touch if you need some place to host it
    Posted 22nd August 2010 at 11:50 PM by Stefan@Cult Labs Stefan@Cult Labs is offline
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.