Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

Problems

Submit "Problems" to Share On Facebook Submit "Problems" to Share via Twitter Submit "Problems" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 24th September 2010 at 05:05 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

In 2000 I started college and met a girl there called Linda, she was about two weeks younger then me and lived in a rough area.

I went out with her for 5 and a half yrs, but in 2001 a new lad started called Andrew and for some reason had his eye on her and she liked the thought of that.

He kept flirting with her and I just thought yeah ok. Thats when all the trouble started.

There was a rumour going round that I hit her (which I wouldn't dream of hitting any woman, i've been brought up better then that).

Andrew thinking he was being brilliant came over to me and got his friends to surround me and said "if you touch her i'll ****ing bray you up" I shit it so my reply was "**** off grow up and mind your own business".

His friend pushed me and replied "no you grow up" so I puched him and walked off.

Me & Linda then split up and she rang me to tell me she had a new boyfriend. Little did I know it was Andrew. I saw them in the street and he kept giving me dagger eyes. At one point I said hello being polite and his reply was hello and **** off.

Everytime I saw him he gave me dagger eyes. I rang her one day and asked to meet her on her own to get a few CDs back. She did and one thing led to another .

It seemed funny two months after I had met her she was preganent.

So he's bringing up what might not be his child and they won't let me near the kid so i'll never know.

Now she has another child and I saw them recently at the bus station and he just gave me dagger eyes but didn't say anything until I got on the bus.

I then got the wanker signs, middle finger etc. It was embarrishing because everyone saw him do it.

Well today I saw a friend of his and said hello to him being friendly. He came up to me and said I don't like you for hitting me.

My reply was well that was yrs ago isn't it time you grew up and got on with your life. He then replied nah and I was shitting it with me not being rough.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 941 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    okay....wow, this is some serious Jeremy Kyle style problem, made all the more complicated by the fact that one of her kids could be yours. To be honest if it was just a case of a chav trying to get rise out of you, i would have just said ignore him, another thing would be that it might not have been a good idea to tell him to grow up. But if this andrew guy is causing problems, maybe you should try and speak to him on his own, with no mates around and with out your ex about. If you get him by himself, he'll have no need to act the hard man as he'll have no one to show off to. but dude, this is way more complicated than i thought.
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 24th September 2010 at 05:17 PM by pedromonkey pedromonkey is offline
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.