Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Problems (Pt 2)

Submit "Problems (Pt 2)" to Share On Facebook Submit "Problems (Pt 2)" to Share via Twitter Submit "Problems (Pt 2)" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 28th December 2010 at 04:56 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

Today out of the blue, I got a message on Facebook from my ex (referred to in Pt 1) asking how I am.

I replied and after a long conversation she admitted that she regrets marrying the lad she's with now, misses me and wishes she was back with me.

Apparently everytime she sees me in the streets she wishes she was back with me and she has repressed feelings about me.

So now I don't know how to deal with the problem that she has told me. She said she still loves me and has repressed feelings.

I am glad to a degree but now I haven't a clue what to do, (now I know why he hates me so much lol).

So that's a whole new set of problems, sorry it's been a short blog but I don't know what else to say about it other then she has admitted she loves me regrets marrying him and wishes she was still with me.

What do I do? (and now she's added me as a friend)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1345 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wash your hands of it Bringer, she ****ed you over, once, she'll probably do it again plus she's married to this jerk now and she's gonna have to go with what she chose, screw her mate, if she loves you so much why did she go off with this guy in the first place...
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 31st December 2010 at 04:33 PM by pedromonkey pedromonkey is offline
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.