Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Relationships: A Night Out

Submit "Relationships: A Night Out" to Share On Facebook Submit "Relationships: A Night Out" to Share via Twitter Submit "Relationships: A Night Out" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 25th January 2011 at 03:00 PM by Bringer Of Funerals

I have been in a relationship to 2 yrs now and to a degree I am happy, I like the way she treats me, she's loving towards me and cares a lot to me as all relationships should be like.

Anyway I went down town on a night out with my friend and he ended up pulling (of all people) my ex's niece.

As he was dancing with her I had 3 lasses dancing round me, 1 gorgeous and 2 ok but I ended up pulling 1 of the ok ones.

My friend pissed off and I ended up going to this lasses house that I picked up. Luckily we didn't do anything and just played on a Wii dance game from 4am until 6am (oh the joy). I didn't get an ounch of sleep) but she cuddled into on the settee kissing me.

The next day I spent a few hrs with her then when her sister came I left. She can't have been interested in me as she gave me the wrong phone number on purpose and left me stuck waiting for a bus - which came every hr, and I had just missed it by 5 mins.

This blog is to ask why when you are in a relationship everybody wants you but when you are not nobody wants you.

Hence if I wasn't in a relationship that probably wouldn't have happened
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1314 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.