Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Bringer Of Funerals

Rate this Entry

Sulking Friend

Submit "Sulking Friend" to Share On Facebook Submit "Sulking Friend" to Share via Twitter Submit "Sulking Friend" to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 26th May 2011 at 11:09 AM by Bringer Of Funerals

I have a friend called Mathew, and whenever I get a new girlfriend he tries to cause shit by bringing up my ex's which annoys the hell out of me and when I had an now ex he would moan at me for texting her when I was shopping with him etc.

Anyway he has recently moved from Middlesbrough to way down south Plymouth and he hasn't seen me for over 2 yrs apparently. Well he talks like its just down the road - at one point he said we'll go to Linkin Park (a concert) in Manchester then after that you can come to mine.

Recently he said will you come here to see Motorhead and stay a few days - expecting me to just jump on a bus like im going to Newcastle for the day.

1) he forgets I have special needs

2) i'm not into motorhead

So I said no it's miles away and he started saying it's not you never do anything with me, am I worth coming down for and shit like that. He was basically acting and sounding like a girl who has split with a boyfriend.

So when I say no he starts sulking and bringing up my ex's and new girlfriend saying well if you wern't with Claire you would.

Then he sulks for a week or 2 then starts talking to me like nothing has happened.

So now because I said no to Motorhead he's sulking again and I haven't spoke to him for 3 days.

And I know this blog makes me sound gay but to be honest Im getting sick of it and plus it's his own fault for going down there and what did he expect. So I haven't a clue what to do because i'm getting sick now
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1732 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Splatter     Main     Twitter / Blocking »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You call this guy a "friend"? Haha.
    Comment with Quote permalink
    Posted 5th January 2012 at 05:41 AM by Lou Longshanks Lou Longshanks is offline
    Updated 5th January 2012 at 05:55 AM by Lou Longshanks
Post a Comment Post a Comment
Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.