Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Blogs > Demoncrat

Rate this Entry

another piledriver...

Submit "another piledriver..." to Share On Facebook Submit "another piledriver..." to Share via Twitter Submit "another piledriver..." to Share With StumbleUpon
Posted 28th June 2011 at 09:53 AM by Demoncrat

ah, glastonbury....corporate bollocks or what??
ahem. i just dont like u2/coldplay. so i watched a fair chunk of Dexter (series 5)...tis a bit "all over the shop" and filled with guests...get your own series julia!! but then after Lithgow's star turn anything would have been a let down....but i feel that the writers felt the same so there's a "...and the kitchen sink" approach...
it may even out, but not really bothered as new Breaking Bad is imminent...after refreshing my memory with last 5 episodes of the 3rd...can i just say i think this is an AMAZING programme, some stuff i thought id NEVER see on a tv show etc (and im a big OZ fan) why noone has shown this terrestially (?), c'est la vie.....
also watched great gil scott heron doc last night...check your iplayer!!
been reading volumes 7-9 of The Walking Dead...hubba hubba just you wait!!
didnt think much of the Vampires v Zombies ting i plugged...another case of the gatiss' ie raking over old ground...ok for beginners but....
anyhow...more when ive got it...
Posted in Funny & Weird
Views 1705 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

Post a Comment Post a Comment

Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.