Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Books, Magazines & Comics

Like Tree4871Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #891  
Old 16th May 2017, 01:10 PM
MuckyFunster's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Default

I've read a couple of cycling bios and always enjoy them (Chris Froome's was excellent and very funny). I much prefer being out cycling than watching On Tv, but I'll normally watch the TDF highlights. All the best bits from each stage condensed into an hour. Don't know what the wife would say if I tried to hog the tv for 8 hours a day for 3 weeks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #892  
Old 16th May 2017, 01:35 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
I've read a couple of cycling bios and always enjoy them (Chris Froome's was excellent and very funny). I much prefer being out cycling than watching On Tv, but I'll normally watch the TDF highlights. All the best bits from each stage condensed into an hour. Don't know what the wife would say if I tried to hog the tv for 8 hours a day for 3 weeks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My old man used to buy a pack of 240min vhs blanks and record the whole thing. Then actually rewatch them as well.
MuckyFunster likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #893  
Old 17th May 2017, 06:46 PM
Deadite's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Default

Absolutely crazy price of 16.50 for this set...

Reply With Quote
  #894  
Old 17th May 2017, 09:20 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

There's always this I see....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1936168723/...ombie%27s+life
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #895  
Old 17th May 2017, 09:44 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Nightmare USA has dropped to 25 (it was near 40 for the last 4-5 months) again on Amazon so I placed myself an order, it's coming tomorrow and I'm looking forward to taking a look!
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #896  
Old 17th May 2017, 10:04 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Nightmare USA has dropped to 25 (it was near 40 for the last 4-5 months) again on Amazon so I placed myself an order, it's coming tomorrow and I'm looking forward to taking a look!
It dropped to that price in December for a few days so i managed to snag one.


I still haven't removed the cellophane yet. It remains untouched by human hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4612 (Large).jpg (71.9 KB, 9 views)
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #897  
Old 17th May 2017, 10:15 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It dropped to that price in December for a few days so i managed to snag one.


I still haven't removed the cellophane yet. It remains untouched by human hand.
Couldn't leave a book in that condition.
Hence the 8 square feet I live in
Justin101 likes this.
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #898  
Old 17th May 2017, 10:20 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Couldn't leave a book in that condition.
Hence the 8 square feet I live in
That condition? It's mint.

I know what you mean. I have tons of hardback reference/coffee table books though and haven't felt the need to open it yet. Or should i say i keep forgetting about it.
Reply With Quote
  #899  
Old 17th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
That condition? It's mint.

I know what you mean. I have tons of hardback reference/coffee table books though and haven't felt the need to open it yet. Or should i say i keep forgetting about it.
Books need to be read. Hence....
Justin101 and Susan Foreman like this.
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #900  
Old 17th May 2017, 10:48 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Books need to be read. Hence....
Well tell that to the big pile of lazy feckers upstairs!
Demoncrat likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.