Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Books, Magazines & Comics

Like Tree568Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st March 2020, 01:11 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I'll have to have a look at this for the Barbara Shelley interview.
Dave Boy likes this.
Old 2nd March 2020, 06:06 PM
Cult Master

"We normally do a Dark Side book every year to coincide with DarkFest, and this year we are producing an Infinity volume too. It will be the same specs as our DS books but more of a limited edition because we don't intend to print as many, basically because we are running out of space to store the buggers! We'll be putting it on the site for pre-orders very shortly, but meanwhile here's the cover. I so much enjoyed writing a huge amount on the likes of Devil Girl From Mars and The Strange World of Planet X, but there are plenty of good films in there too!"

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 12th April 2020, 02:39 PM
Cult Addict

Just seen this on the Infinity Facebook page
"URGENT UPDATE
Okay folks, things do not seem to be improving right now and with most of the High Street still shut and magazine exports pretty much on hold we have taken the tough decision to delay publication of the next issues of The Dark Side and Infinity - that's 209 and 27 - to June 11th, effectively missing out the original publication dates of April 30th. We also, sadly, will have to cancel InfiniFest on May 30th and everyone who has bought tickets will be refunded fairly shortly. I just can't see the likes of Bernard Cribbins and David Warner attending, can you? We are not even sure if The Genesis will be back open by then. The only bright note is that we will still be sending out copies of our Invasion! book in May and are already working on a great new Dark Side book for November's DarkFest! Stay safe everyone."

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 29th April 2020, 09:22 AM
Cult Master

Infinity Presents 50 Amazing Years of the Doctor

"Another great reprint. This was one of our best sellers back in the day and has been unavailable for many years!

Now back in print, though in a very limited edition, this best-selling magazine covers the history of Doctor Who with a host of amazing articles, interviews and reviews. If you missed it first time round then you need to grab one fast now before time runs out!"

Digital download - £2:00
Print copy - £6:00

Old 12th May 2020, 05:50 PM
Cult Master

"Okay gang, with our Invasion! book completed it is full steam ahead for our November book from the Dark Side label. It's the ultimate guide to Italian horror, which means cannibals, zombies, video nasties, Bava, Freda, Fulci, Exorcist rip-off, Mad Max rip-offs, Sergio Martino, Ladies of Giallo, and so much more. The legendary Alan Jones has just delivered his chapter on Dario Argento. Oh yes, this could be our best book yet, but I always say that so just move on. Nothing to see here."

Old 14th May 2020, 03:41 PM
Cult Master

"Dark Side 209 goes to press in exactly two weeks and it will have been worth waiting for. Here's a sneak peek at just one of the fabulous features coming your way!"

Old 22nd May 2020, 10:48 AM
Cult Master

"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da life goes on. This little beauty goes to press next Friday. Thanks to all of you who have been waiting patiently for it. Back to a normal publishing schedule from now on."

Old 27th May 2020, 12:29 PM
Cult Master

"Having just done our print order for Dark Side 209 and Infinity 27 I can reveal that we will not be exporting issues of this one but it will be in UK shops. Hopefully we will get back to selling abroad with issue 210. The same goes for Infinity.

Out June 11th, the next Dark Side is just packed with ghoulish goodies as usual. Here's a sampler"

Old 31st May 2020, 10:29 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Glad I renewed the subscription!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th June 2020, 05:00 PM
Cult Master

"Very pleased to announce that as from 27th July The Dark Side is going into a large number of Morrison's stores. That's in addition to an increase in our presence in Sainsbury's and Tesco"
nosferatu42 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!