Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Ex-Member

It was in stock at hmv.co.uk a few days ago. I have seen it in the store recently. I just think its a popular title. There was only one ring in lord of the rings, but everyone seemed to find it at some point, so don't give up hope. Makes it more fun searching for something.
Old 26th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via Skype™ to Lou Longshanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I was dissapointed with the audio for THE NEW BARBARIANS, I was hoping Shameless would use the audio from the VIPCO disc which is in stereo (I think, it could be just a really, really good mono track) and sounds great but sadly they went with that dull, sometime's crackly track that Shriek Show used.
I had the same issue.

Infact the mixing on all three movies sucks. I had to crank the volume way up just to make out the diction on the first Bronx Warriors film.

I understand that the source material may be difficult to make the most of but Shameless probably could of done more imo.
robertzombie likes this.
Old 28th July 2012, 08:03 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

If anyone else is still looking for a copy of this, I have a New and Sealed copy up for sale here!
Old 30th July 2016, 03:49 PM
Cult Master

At time of writing, the individual DVD's are half price if you get them direct from the Shameless shop

Shameless Films :: Directors :: Enzo G. Castellari

No idea how long this offer will be available for

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Like this? Share it using the links below!