Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2009, 10:57 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
I can't imagine they'll have crash barriers up...

Maybe in Bath!
Oh i dont know, they were queing round the block the day Ratman was released.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 7th December 2009, 11:00 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Was there a Rat Catcher in the queue?
Old 7th December 2009, 11:01 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Hey Yobbie - lovely name! Welcome aboard - glad you like the tin - but concerning (but not surprising) that you had to go on a mission to track one of these things down - thanks for making the effort.

Let us know what you reckon once you watch the discs and which artworks you end up using on the DVDs. If this thing sells I suspect another tin or two might appear so do stick around to help influence what it'll be!
Thanks a lot! I was determined to get it today... I got drenched too in the rain haha! These Tins will fly off the shelf, they are very eye-catching.

I've recently discovered the Shameless Label and now have 7 titles altogether. I'll definitely spread the word!
Old 7th December 2009, 11:02 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Yes, but his cage was too small and ol' Ratty got away.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 7th December 2009, 11:05 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbie View Post
Thanks a lot! I was determined to get it today... I got drenched too in the rain haha! These Tins will fly off the shelf, they are very eye-catching.

I've recently discovered the Shameless Label and now have 7 titles altogether. I'll definitely spread the word!
Yeah - shoulda packed a tiny umbrella into those boxes - might as well in this climate! As for flying off the shelves that's a nice thought but they'll really need to put them out on some shelves for that to happen - it's never easy!

What's your favourite title so far then in your collection?
Old 7th December 2009, 11:19 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Yeah - shoulda packed a tiny umbrella into those boxes - might as well in this climate! As for flying off the shelves that's a nice thought but they'll really need to put them out on some shelves for that to happen - it's never easy!

What's your favourite title so far then in your collection?
LOL! Pair of flippers too, I was almost swimming home!

Yeah, they need to get these things out on the shelf. I checked the "New DVDs" section and it wasn't there, checked the Box Set section and it wasn't there neither. But it was very early.

Fav title? All have impressed me so far. I enjoyed The New York Ripper the most though, even if it was slightly cut. Torso and Strip Nude For Your Killer were also great fun!
Old 7th December 2009, 12:04 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Being the impatient kind of fellow that I am,I cancelled my pre-order yesterday and braved the wet weather here this morning,hopped on a train and now have myself what can only be described as the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.I really thought it couldn't get any better than the DOTD packaging but this is one sweet looking (and feeling) tin.Can't wait to open this bad boy and watch the films later today.

My local(ish) HMV had 4 copies in stock (including the one I phoned and got them to keep for me ) They were just in the general movie section not anywhere near Inglorious basterds. LOL the girl servng me asked if I would also like to buy a copy of HP And The Half-Blood Prince then took a look at the BW tin and said,maybe not
Old 7th December 2009, 12:07 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Hogwarts and The Bronx do not good bedfellows make.
Old 7th December 2009, 12:13 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
Being the impatient kind of fellow that I am,I cancelled my pre-order yesterday and braved the wet weather here this morning,hopped on a train and now have myself what can only be described as the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.I really thought it couldn't get any better than the DOTD packaging but this is one sweet looking (and feeling) tin.Can't wait to open this bad boy and watch the films later today.

My local(ish) HMV had 4 copies in stock (including the one I phoned and got them to keep for me ) They were just in the general movie section not anywhere near Inglorious basterds. LOL the girl servng me asked if I would also like to buy a copy of HP And The Half-Blood Prince then took a look at the BW tin and said,maybe not
Wow - another epic tale but with a happy ending - the scary things about those tins is you don't know how it will look until all of them are made!

I like the HP story!
Old 7th December 2009, 12:14 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbie View Post
LOL! Pair of flippers too, I was almost swimming home!

Yeah, they need to get these things out on the shelf. I checked the "New DVDs" section and it wasn't there, checked the Box Set section and it wasn't there neither. But it was very early.

Fav title? All have impressed me so far. I enjoyed The New York Ripper the most though, even if it was slightly cut. Torso and Strip Nude For Your Killer were also great fun!
Glad you liked Torso - it's one of my faves - lovely tight efficient horror thriller.

Will bear the flippers in mind for the next set!

Like this? Share it using the links below!