Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th December 2009, 04:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I forgot it was released till Loop's told me, so i did'nt get it when in HMV yesterday morning as I did'nt see it, then I was'nt looking for it as I thought it was'nt out till Friday.
Dose'nt really matter as im getting it as part of my B'day present from my daughters.(FleshEater boxset's the other part) but i'll pick it up tomorrow or Friday latest to make sure I get one.
Old 8th December 2009, 09:41 PM
Ex-member

Hi everyone,I ordered mine from HMV. They are out of stock online for the next 6 days.
Old 8th December 2009, 10:19 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Anyone else notice the strange noise on the soundtrack of BW when VIc Morrow is on the telephone? it occurs the 35:36.Lasts less than a couple of seconds but itwas quite jarring.Just wondered if it appears on other dvd editions or if it's an errror with the Shameless disc? If someone could pop in their disc and check just to make sure it's not just me.
Old 9th December 2009, 12:21 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentophile View Post
Hi everyone,I ordered mine from HMV. They are out of stock online for the next 6 days.
I ordered mine from HMV at the start of December, niavely thinking it would be shipped on the 7th, if not sooner!! I was gutted yesterday when it said it was out of stock!
Old 9th December 2009, 01:09 AM
Ex-member

I hear you,Im from the US and didnt find out about this til last friday. Got my order in yesterday and was bummed to see it was out of stock.
Old 9th December 2009, 03:47 AM
Cultist

I was hoping a pre-order would get it shipped right away the long wait to the USA gets even longer.
Old 9th December 2009, 09:23 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
Anyone else notice the strange noise on the soundtrack of BW when VIc Morrow is on the telephone? it occurs the 35:36.Lasts less than a couple of seconds but itwas quite jarring.Just wondered if it appears on other dvd editions or if it's an errror with the Shameless disc? If someone could pop in their disc and check just to make sure it's not just me.
Yeah I recall hearing that when I watched it last night. Generally the sound was very good but a little on the low side, had to turn the volume up a bit more than I usually do, but it didn't spoil the film. The picture quality is excellent though!

Really good fun film, enjoyed it slightly more than Escape From the Bronx. Watching The New Barbarians tonight.
Old 9th December 2009, 02:17 PM
Cultist

Default Send more cops...errrr...more tins (HMV is out)

Dang ! I ordered online Dec. 04 and the tin was listed "in stock" when I placed the order. Now it says "On special order with our suppliers".

It's a long swim across the Atlantic to the nearest HMV brick-and-mortar store...Almar, are these sold out already ?

Best regards,

--Volker
Old 9th December 2009, 02:36 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

It's looking like they have sold out online - more are getting manufactured but we don't have a date yet as to when they'll be ready - will let y'all know as soon as I do. I don't know if HMV online can suck copies from stores to fulfil orders...
Old 9th December 2009, 02:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Someone is selling them on ebay for £29.99.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Like this? Share it using the links below!