Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th December 2009, 10:28 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilinski View Post
Got an email from hmw that said that the bronx warriors box is out of stock!!! I prebooked a month ago and reading about that the had boxes on the shelfes in the store! Don´t a prebook means that you booked a thing as soon as it´s arrives before they sell it in the store?
yeah yu would think so, i think everybody has been in this situation, at least all the shops seem to have plenty in stock!
Old 13th December 2009, 10:20 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
And that's the reason why we continue to shell out for Shameless titles.Going that extra bit further by getting suggestions by fans for titles we'd like to see and letting us get involved in the releases etc is what makes Shameless and Arrow just that little bit more special than other companies. I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like that and as long as Shameless and Arrow video titles are out there,we'll contuinue to support and purchase
Well said and if only other independent labels had the same approach we'd all be a lot happier.

There's a fair few genre outings available here still owned by lazy labels and stuck with lousy DVD releases.
I reckon Shameless or Arrow could breath new life into these titles if the chance to snap up the rights ever arose.
Old 13th December 2009, 10:24 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Competition

Quote:
Don´t a prebook means that you booked a thing as soon as it´s arrives before they sell it in the store?
My thoughts exactly and when the BW trilogy tin failed to penetrate my letterbox on Friday i gave in to impatience and pointed my peepers to HMV's city centre branch. Job done and 'nuff said!
Old 13th December 2009, 11:11 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Got an email from hmw that said that the bronx warriors box is out of stock!!! I prebooked a month ago and reading about that the had boxes on the shelfes in the store! Don´t a prebook means that you booked a thing as soon as it´s arrives before they sell it in the store?
I got your message btw - it does suck - I've passed it on in the hope something can be sorted - it is frustrating.
Old 13th December 2009, 03:12 PM
Cult Rookie

Ok great Almar! Thanks!
Old 13th December 2009, 05:57 PM
Cult Rookie

I got that same email which kinda sucks, cause I presume I was one of the first to preorder as the day I had been searching, I searched and nothing. Tried 10mins later and the listing was up (In a way primitive form). So preordered on the spot.

I thought maybe I was de-prioritized since I am in the US, but I guess alot of ppl are getting that email it sucks.

From the tellings of it, I could have just got some of my friends to hit up their local HMV and send it to me, and it will get here faster.

-Matt-
Old 14th December 2009, 03:28 PM
Cult Rookie

Bought mine today, looks amazing.... they had about 5 or 6 other copies in the Edinburgh Fopp when i was there, 20 quid though - HMV in store was the same price too, so it's a little more expensive than the HMV site alas.
Old 14th December 2009, 07:09 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Well worth 20 quid mate!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 14th December 2009, 07:11 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Well said and if only other independent labels had the same approach we'd all be a lot happier.
That wee caption at the begining of the Shameless releases wasn't bullshitting.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 16th December 2009, 06:39 PM
Cultist

Thought you guys may be interested in this interview:

ENZO G. CASTELLARI talks The Bronx Warriors: http://drgoresfunhouse.com/?p=2458

http://drgoresfunhouse.com
http://spaghettiviolence.drgoresfunhouse.com
http://midnight-theatre.com

Like this? Share it using the links below!