Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Bronx Warriors Trilogy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=510)
-   -   SHAM026 - Escape From The Bronx (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/bronx-warriors-trilogy/3712-sham026-escape-bronx.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 4th October 2010 08:51 AM

SHAM026 - Escape From The Bronx

SHAM026 - Escape From The Bronx

Once again, for those of you keeping your Bronx Warriors tins in mint condition, or for those of you who haven't been able to get hold of one, here's a chance to get an individual copy of Escape From The Bronx - the middle part of Castellari's awesome trilogy!

For those of you who missed this the first time round, here's all the info:

Synopsis:

A few years after the events of The Bronx Warriors, the sinister General Construction Corporation decides to rebuild the decaying Bronx into a high-class “city of the future". In order to do this they first need to clear the current population from the area and they hire the services of a private squad of "Disinfestors" to burn, shoot and gas all those who will not leave willingly. Faced with such wanton high-finance evil, the Bronx warriors are forced into an uneasy alliance and, led by Trash, they fight back dirtier, meaner and bloodier than ever!

Special Features:

New, restored, anamorphic widescreen version; Shameless rebuild edit; director Enzo G. Castellari's introduction of his films; Shameless Fact Track by Paul Alaoui; alternative film trailers and credits; 20 Shameless trailers.

Escape From The Bronx will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 25 October 2010.

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th October 2010 09:42 AM

Does this mean that when more members pick up Escape, we have to all watch it again via Twitter? :D

vipco 4th October 2010 09:46 AM

Was expecting this news but I am really glad its offical now.

Sarah@Cult Labs 4th October 2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 106344)
Does this mean that when more members pick up Escape, we have to all watch it again via Twitter? :D

Hehe... Maybe! ;)

Or maybe just have a Trilogy night!

Kenro199x 4th October 2010 03:23 PM

Man I SO love that cover!!!

Sarah@Cult Labs 18th October 2010 10:14 AM

One of my favourite trailers. Ever.

Escape From The Bronx will be released on DVD by Shameless Screen Entertainment 25 October 2010! :woot:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th October 2010 09:35 PM

My favourite film out of the three.:nod:

Sarah@Cult Labs 21st October 2010 08:32 AM

For anyone who hasn't seen Escape From The Bronx yet, just thought I'd whet your appetites by linking a couple of reviews!

"Part two of the trilogy definitely ups the ante; there is way more going on, an astronomical body count and everything is much more frenetic." - John Payne, Cult TV.

"Castellari keeps the bleak edginess that the original movie had, so that you are never sure how things will wind up as a number of key cast-members get killed off at regular intervals." - MikeOutWest, Flash Bang Movie Reviews.

Sarah@Cult Labs 25th October 2010 09:35 AM

Escape From the Bronx is

OUT TODAY!

:woot: :clap: :woot: :clap: :woot: