Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Bronx Warriors Trilogy
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Yours truly may be popping down to the city centre tomorrow and if so, i'll have a look in my local Cex for the relevant release.
That would be great! Thanks!
Old 9th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Cult Master

Sadly, just because they were found in the Romford branch of CEX, doesn't mean that they will be found in every branch of CEX in the country

Mores the pity

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 9th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Sadly, just because they were found in the Romford branch of CEX, doesn't mean that they will be found in every branch of CEX in the country

Mores the pity
That's true, you can actually just check their stock online on their website

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 9th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Cultist in Training

That's what I did when I got mine just checked if it was on the site then kept checking for stores Romford was the only one that had it does anybody know how many was released as I never see them anywhere other then eBay so yea cex romford was the only one that had one at the time my advice just keep looking and you might get lucky
Old 9th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

As soon as I saw the first post here I checked online and found nothing, I think you may have been lucky with that purchase. Unless there's another way of searching for Bronx Warriors Trilogy on the CeX website
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Cultist in Training

Let's put it this way I looked everyday for a couple of weeks thinking I would have to snap one up on the site then saw it was in Romford even left home at 6am incase someone got there before me lol so I wouldn't miss it.
Rik and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 10th March 2012, 09:54 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman View Post
That would be great! Thanks!
Yours truly visited the city centre Cex earlier this morning and sadly found no BW tin on the shelves. I also asked one of the staff behind the counter who confirmed the relevant release does show up for sale every now and then but nothing right now i'm afraid. However, i'll continue to keep my eyes open whenever i'm out and about in the city centre.
Old 10th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

I suppose we should also mention that it must be quite sad for someone to flog the tin to CEX for a gut wrenching £3-4, but at least it'll go to fans who can appreciate and look after a prized possession, instead of watching it once and chucking it under the sofa never to be seen again or let the family pet wee on it(I once had to sell a load of picture disc albums due to sudden unemployment, so I know how it feels.)
Old 10th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Cultist in Training

Have to admit I do love it when people don't realise what they have means better bargain and also means I saved a hell of alot of money as for the sadness of them getter possibly £3 from cex some people don't realise what they have and in my view if they don't look it up it's partly there fault for loosing out and our gain I once bout rare wrestling DVDs of a guy who sold them at £5 each when alot where worth £80 so saved money again so what I'm trying to say is it's good to know what films are worth and looking around I go in every shop every site every boot sale that I can incase I find that gem like I did in cex
Old 10th March 2012, 03:43 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBalongi View Post
Have to admit I do love it when people don't realise what they have means better bargain and also means I saved a hell of alot of money as for the sadness of them getter possibly £3 from cex some people don't realise what they have and in my view if they don't look it up it's partly there fault for loosing out and our gain I once bout rare wrestling DVDs of a guy who sold them at £5 each when alot where worth £80 so saved money again so what I'm trying to say is it's good to know what films are worth and looking around I go in every shop every site every boot sale that I can incase I find that gem like I did in cex
I get ya, I don't hesitate to pick up a bargain when I spot it, just that being on the other end sucks.

Like this? Share it using the links below!