Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Bronx Warriors Trilogy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=510)
-   -   The Bronx warrior trilogy in cex (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/bronx-warriors-trilogy/8170-bronx-warrior-trilogy-cex.html)

TonyBalongi 8th March 2012 09:50 AM

The Bronx warrior trilogy in cex

Hey thought you guys would like to know you can get the limited edition trilogy from cex for £6 I just bought mine from Romford great bargain and it was sealed so happy days I'm up to date now

platostotal 8th March 2012 10:29 AM

Yep, bought mine before Christmas, £6 is a steal. Snapped it up so fast I left a vapor trail:lol:, mine wasn't sealed tho. Best buy of the year for me, always worth searching thru the box sets at CEX.

TonyBalongi 8th March 2012 11:30 AM

Totally agree with you i look regularly most of all i keep a look online on there website great bargains there to find that you might miss in store

Splatterdragon73 8th March 2012 01:03 PM

I own three BW trilogy tins all still sealed only i paid full price for mine when said release first hit the shelves. Still, i may well give my local Cex a look though for the relevant bargain.:)

Jinx_Barkman 8th March 2012 04:22 PM

Would someone please pick one these up for me if they have the extra time? I could trade The Killing or Something Wild Criterion blu-rays for it. I'm in the US btw.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th March 2012 04:30 PM

Bargain indeed!

Hawkmonger 8th March 2012 06:20 PM

Already have a copy but............£6 is unbeatable.
Thats £2 each! Bargain!

Splatterdragon73 9th March 2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 222818)
Would someone please pick one these up for me if they have the extra time? I could trade The Killing or Something Wild Criterion blu-rays for it. I'm in the US btw.

Yours truly may be popping down to the city centre tomorrow and if so, i'll have a look in my local Cex for the relevant release.:)

Rassilon 9th March 2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 (Post 222770)
I own three BW trilogy tins all still sealed only i paid full price for mine when said release first hit the shelves. Still, i may well give my local Cex a look though for the relevant bargain.:)

3 copies? Really? All unopened? Why? I mean I understand collectors but surely you would open one of them.

Splatterdragon73 9th March 2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Chad (Post 223027)
3 copies? Really? All unopened? Why? I mean I understand collectors but surely you would open one of them.

When i picked up my three copies they were becoming seriously scarce at the time due to a stock shortage Shameless had no control over.
Yours truly originally intended to keep two tins sealed and open the other one for viewing purposes. However, once i realised how rare this release was soon after it's initial issue i just decided to keep all the relevant copies brand new and in pristine condition. Yours truly was only really interested in both Bronx Warriors outings seeing as i own the Danish AWE and SS R1 DVDs of The New Barbarians. I recently purchased the second BW entry cheap online and i hope to grab the first film on Shameless DVD a.s.a.p.:)