Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SHAM031/SHAM201 - Cannibal Holocaust: The Archive Discussion (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/4886-sham031-sham201-cannibal-holocaust-archive-discussion.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 03:50 PM

This sounds very interesting. A Shameless rebuild / directors cut certainly whets the appetite.

Sarah@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 04:00 PM

:doh: Ah well, this was bound to come out sooner or later! Keeping a secret here is a bit like trying to carry water in a sieve!

It's exciting though, isn't it?

I'm not sure exactly what I can reveal (that Cine Excess hasn't kindly revealed for me already ;)) but be assured that exciting details will follow soon.

And, no, Paul, you don't get a prize, unfortunately. I think someone already guessed this in the old speculation thread. Plus you spoiled my surprise. :p

;)

mr 420 8th March 2011 04:03 PM

Do you know if the old GO artwork is going to be a cover option?:pray:

tollickd 8th March 2011 04:06 PM

It would be nice to see this on blu ray or a ultimate edition with many features

Jonny 8th March 2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 133975)
And, no, Paul, you don't get a prize, unfortunately. I think someone already guessed this in the old speculation thread. Plus you spoiled my surprise. :p

It was me actually. Bit unsure about your rules for guessing the title of SHAM031. So does the first person who mentioned CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST in the speculation thread win then?

Sarah@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 133979)
It was me actually. Bit unsure about your rules for guessing the title of SHAM031. So does the first person who mentioned CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST in the speculation thread win then?

I knew that. Not sure why I typed Paul. Sorry.

As for the prize for guessing Cannibal Holocaust, in the speculation thread, it was the first person to guess/mention it as the title of SHAM031 in the thread. Which would be this post as far as I can tell. Oh, and I know that particular member says it's a Blu-ray, but the comp was guess the title, not the format and he got the title right.

Paul@TheOverlook 8th March 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 133982)

You're forgiven.

Jonny 8th March 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Hey, no sweat. We often get told we look alike so I'm used to it. :nod:

Quote:

As for the prize for guessing Cannibal Holocaust, in the speculation thread, it was the first person to guess/mention it as the title of SHAM031 in the thread. Which would be this post as far as I can tell. Oh, and I know that particular member says it's a Blu-ray, but the comp was guess the title, not the format and he got the title right.

Cool. Well done Baseball Fury! :clap:

Sarah@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 133977)
Do you know if the old GO artwork is going to be a cover option?:pray:

I know nothing I'm afraid.

At the moment there are no details since this wasn't supposed to be revealed until everything was in place.

I'm trying to get some basic details on what the release will consist of but artwork will be way down the line I would thing!

Sorry...

nekromantik 8th March 2011 04:33 PM

this sounds interesting and I would love to make it to the screening of this!
Its during my exam period however :(
So I hopefully dont have exams so I can make it.

Be VERY interesting to find out if there is any new footage but doubt that. Of course it will be animal cruelty free as BBFC will cut it otherwise.