Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SHAM031/SHAM201 - Cannibal Holocaust: The Archive Discussion (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/4886-sham031-sham201-cannibal-holocaust-archive-discussion.html)

tollickd 8th March 2011 06:01 PM

After this news it might be possible to see suspiria release with arrow then. It would be great

nekromantik 8th March 2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tollickd (Post 133993)
After this news it might be possible to see suspiria release with arrow then. It would be great

doubt it as we already got a recent bluray of suspiria so another one so soon would not viable.

skankenstoned 8th March 2011 08:03 PM

This is awesome news, once again Shameless get it right on the money and with Deodatto on board I've no doubt this'll be a great version of a great film.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 08:06 PM

This'll be very interesting indeed.

Deodato has recieved major flak over the cruelty over the years.
I wonder how he's going to restructure this powerful film.....

Jonny 8th March 2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 134041)
I wonder how he's going to restructure this powerful film.....

He'll probably just take out anything that the BBFC won't like. :p :nod:

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 08:55 PM

Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. Really looking forward to how this turns out.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 08:56 PM

Think he'll maybe swap some stuff around?

Perhaps he has some never seen footage stashed in his hut!:lol:

If only eh?

tris thompson 8th March 2011 09:20 PM

Always the bearer of good news our beloved Jonny R

Fantastic news!!!!

Gotta admit - despite my various imports - I've been content with a cut version (i.e minus all the animal cruelty) for years...

As for new scenes...how about Deodato creates the legendary unfilmed piranha sequence....in Nintendo styled cheapo-vision CGI!!!!!

I'm joking of course....:eyebrows:

Tristan

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 09:41 PM

As someone who finds animal cruelty distasteful but also hates censorship, it will be great to see what Deodato, who now regrets the animal cruelty he shot, does to Cannibal Holocaust and how much it will differ from the theatrical cut.

Hats off to Shameless for this tremendous achievement.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th March 2011 09:52 PM

It's great to see Shameless adding one of the most notorious horror 'nasties' to their catalogue. :cool:

This will certainly be a one-of-a-kind style of release.

I'm very much looking forward to finding out more details as it develops, and I'm sure Shameless will present us with a fantastic release.