Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Would you buy limited edition collectors packaging for Cannibal Holocaust? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/5285-would-you-buy-limited-edition-collectors-packaging-cannibal-holocaust.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th April 2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertzombie (Post 143650)
I think the dual format option is a must. :rockon:

I reckon that would be a good idea as it would end the 'Blu-ray or DVD' debate and would appeal to people with HD setups in one room but not elsewhere and those who don't yet have a Blu-ray player but are thinking of getting one in the future, thus future proofing their purchase.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th April 2011 11:54 AM

So many excellent ideas here. Personally the bigger the better for me. Since this is such a milestone in not only exploitation and film generally but now UK censorship a celebration is in order! :party: Steelbook would be excellent as would a huge box like Battle Royale's, perhaps with a soundtrack and t-shirt as has been mentioned.

Or perhaps a box shaped like a turtle in which you have to rip it open to get all the goodness inside. Ooh or maybe a Cannibal Holocaust cookbook! :eyebrows:

Rotten 17th April 2011 08:44 PM

Cannibal Holocaust Packaging

If it was limited in number,I'd buy it......Love the film, Have it uncut, But a special Edition of the uk version would sit nice in the collection next to it......I have the old Vipco version, but maybe Shameless's version will be abetter quality print, too?

xxsic4slipknotxx 18th April 2011 01:23 AM

I'd personally would like it on both formats and region free! With maybe some lobby cards, poster, numbered edition, and packaged in a rustic/unearthed styles like this was actually "found footage".

Sarah@Cult Labs 18th April 2011 10:17 AM

Just a reminder that this poll closes on Thursday so remember to vote and to tell anyone who may be interested that they should vote too!

snipsmovies 19th April 2011 12:20 PM

Definitely DUAL FORMAT. With Eureka, BFI and Park Circus releasing this way, I think its the right shindig to join.

Gojirosan 19th April 2011 12:24 PM

Sure, why not. I bought the "Battle Royale" thing from Arrow.

trench 19th April 2011 12:26 PM

Sorry for the slight diversion, but isn't the photograph showing on Facebook and in the sidebar to promote this poll a little misleading? Unless there's definitely a t-shirt coming with this release.

Sarah@Cult Labs 19th April 2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trench (Post 144262)
Sorry for the slight diversion, but isn't the photograph showing on Facebook and in the sidebar to promote this poll a little misleading? Unless there's definitely a t-shirt coming with this release.

That's my fault. Facebook randomly selects an image from the thread when you post a link and I forgot to change it. Will pop a disclaimer on the old FB now.

oinotna7 19th April 2011 12:32 PM

I already have the ultrabit limited/numbered edition, so I would prefer to buy a Blu-ray, something like the battle Royale limited edition would be very nice, and if it could have the soundtrack it would be fantastic.