Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SHAM031/201 - Cannibal Holocaust: The Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/6458-sham031-201-cannibal-holocaust-artwork.html)

nekromantik 23rd August 2011 12:33 PM

i disagree both panels suck but hey thats just my opinion.
:lol:

I think the covers would have been better if it was a Arrow release. I prefer Arrow covers.

Colin654 23rd August 2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 176109)
I'm open to offers, Shameless :lol:

Seriously, how cool a job would that be: Shameless Cover Designer :cool: . . . ?

The right one is awesome! I hope they can change it if possible lol! Well Done Slippery Jack! :) C

bigandya 23rd August 2011 02:12 PM

Please DO NOT go with Cover A as originally planned.

As a fan of this film for nigh on 30 years, I seriously believe it deserves the greatest respect possible.

Slippery Jack's "mud" design really does this film justice, and the GO artwork is almost there; just modify the title font and colour.

Then you have a 10 out of 10 winner for presentation in my eyes.

gummysubstance 23rd August 2011 04:07 PM

i think this is definitely a case where shameless should take the new A cover, its just too good in comparison to the original simplistic green cover.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd August 2011 08:06 PM

Panel B.
Go video.
Video nasty.
Excellent.:cool:

Splatterdragon73 24th August 2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigandya (Post 176128)
Slippery Jack's "mud" design really does this film justice.

I concur and this cracking cover gets my vote as a new and improved panel A design.:)

Playzocker 28th August 2011 10:27 PM

Wasn't this edition announced as some kind of special edition ... I have something in the back of my head that said this will have some kind of special packaging. Looks like a normal (yellow) keep case to me...

Panel B is really good, but panel A is a serious contender for the most boring and bland artwork I've seen this year...

Daemonia 29th August 2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playzocker (Post 177404)
Wasn't this edition announced as some kind of special edition ... I have something in the back of my head that said this will have some kind of special packaging. Looks like a normal (yellow) keep case to me...

Panel B is really good, but panel A is a serious contender for the most boring and bland artwork I've seen this year...

It was announced that there wouldn't be any special edition packaging, as this fell outside of Shameless's budget range. Personally, I think the money's better spent on what is being provided on the disc. :)

Culture Vulture 27th February 2012 03:45 PM

The worst Shameless cover imho, the only one I hate. Horrible. The colours make it even worse.

mr 420 27th February 2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culture Vulture (Post 220317)
The worst Shameless cover imho, the only one I hate. Horrible. The colours make it even worse.

Well, I reallly like the cover and as for the colours, I think the subdued green makes the yellow pop. There are far worse covers out there.:nod: